National Hockey League

Have Game 6 Rangers vs Pens tickets. Desperately hope it gets there so I can go. The NHL really dicked over the Rangers with that bullshit scheduling.

I have a drawer full of playoff towels, I'll gladly send you some if you want. If you're going to the meeting on 5/17 I can bring it then too.
That's like the opening night t shirts they give away every year. I grab like 12 of them. I wear them to the store or the gym. People must think it's one shirt I wear every day. Smelly Ricky.

Reactions: EDsta
I sit in section 213, split a season ticket with a couple of friends. That game was a nightmare. If they don't win tomorrow I think that's it for us.
I did the same with section 210. Problem is it is row 21 and this season the bridge kills the sightlines. Not to mention some moron who goes by @scottyhockey on twitter sits 3 rows above me and spouts negativity all game long.

Hopefully moving sections next season.

I did the same with section 210. Problem is it is row 21 and this season the bridge kills the sightlines. Not to mention some moron who goes by @scottyhockey on twitter sits 3 rows above me and spouts negativity all game long.

Hopefully moving sections next season.

I'm row 13 so luckily the bridge doesn't affect me but I was very worried about that. I also have a dick behind me who is just loud and obnoxious but the seats are great because we are 2 from the aisle and the bathroom is literally right outside my entrance. It's makes such a difference.

I'm row 13 so luckily the bridge doesn't affect me but I was very worried about that. I also have a dick behind me who is just loud and obnoxious but the seats are great because we are 2 from the aisle and the bathroom is literally right outside my entrance. It's makes such a difference.
I wish hockey had supporters sections for people to just cheer and be positive all game instead of the crap you get in every section at MSG these days.

I wish hockey had supporters sections for people to just cheer and be positive all game instead of the crap you get in every section at MSG these days.

Many fans are negative, especially the ones that go to all the games. I guess it's not too surprising since the Rangers are usually pretty frustrating, haha. We've had a great run these last few years though, would love for us to win the cup soon. Plus we pay very high prices so we deserve a quality team. But, I hate constant naysaying and blaming players who don't deserve it. More than anything though I hate the constant yelling of "Shoot!" It drives me nuts, these guys are professionals, they know when to shoot.

Reactions: MyBoyVilla
Have Game 6 Rangers vs Pens tickets. Desperately hope it gets there so I can go. The NHL really dicked over the Rangers with that bullshit scheduling.

It may not get that far. After tonight I would be surprised if the Rangers get to play at the Garden again this season.

They completely flopped this round. But who's surprised this happened in the last two playoffs.

Trading for MSL was a mistake and will cost them a 2nd this year and 1st round pick next year.

Remember when they were chanting "we don't want you" when Nash was on the Jackets? lol

Trading for MSL was a mistake and will cost them a 2nd this year and 1st round pick next year.

Remember when they were chanting "we don't want you" when Nash was on the Jackets? lol
You know what though, I like MSL he looks to give 110% every shift something I never saw in Cally. But yes the draft picks are costly. But from what I hear we have some good kids coming up in the farm system.

You know what though, I like MSL he looks to give 110% every shift something I never saw in Cally. But yes the draft picks are costly. But from what I hear we have some good kids coming up in the farm system.

I always thought Cally gave it his all on the ice. Fans started to turn on him when word on he was holding firm on his free agent price got out. All fans are usually high on their own prospects but to give up what they did for only one more year of MSL might not have been worth it.

I always thought Cally gave it his all on the ice. Fans started to turn on him when word on he was holding firm on his free agent price got out. All fans are usually high on their own prospects but to give up what they did for only one more year of MSL might not have been worth it.
On another subject Brad Richards really stepped up his game this year, it was also nice to see Kreider back tonight.

On another subject Brad Richards really stepped up his game this year, it was also nice to see Kreider back tonight.

Richards definitely had a better year this year and probably saved himself from being amnestied.

We started out so strong in this series. It's hard to accept the fact that we just aren't good enough to get past these types of teams. Once again we have a full year before we can even hope to get back to this point. Oh well, time to fully tune in to baseball now.

We started out so strong in this series. It's hard to accept the fact that we just aren't good enough to get past these types of teams. Once again we have a full year before we can even hope to get back to this point. Oh well, time to fully tune in to baseball now.
This team was never getting past the Pens. I just had hoped to see more fight and resilience. Seriously, who is the leader on this squad? I gave up my partial seasons this year and I'm not setting foot in that building until this ownership is washed.
Nash, I'm sorry, good last year, bust this year. Richards can take his money and skiddadle as well.
The window has closed on this core group of guys we have and I don't see much wiggle room for flexibility of turning the roster over.
Yes Tiger, baseball it is.

Nash has been a huge letdown and I had hoped MSL would've made a bigger impact for us.

It's unreasonable to expect MSL to be Cally 2.0. I think he's acclimated to the team incredibley well. He's made great plays, scored great goals. He was cherry picked and dropped into a team and was expected to be a power player straight off the bat. He took a week or two to find his niche but he's found it. I couldn't be happier with his performance.

Reactions: MyBoyVilla