Nyc Fc Drops The Ball On Authentic Jerseys

I posted this in the New Swag thread but yes the black long sleeve is what I got as well and I just love it.
MGDWADe.jpg

I posted this in the New Swag thread but yes the black long sleeve is what I got as well and I just love it.
MGDWADe.jpg
Thats a hot picture!! Jerseys look good together

I still see Blue available at a few places, but its all about that black!

Reactions: Amon
Its harder and harder to obtain an Away Authentic Jersey in ss (i mean who really wants the sky blue, we are NYC and we want NYC colors)...

But great news, there are now plenty of scarves available at the stadium...

It's been like this for a while now and the team isn't helpful at all. They offer no reason for the shortage. Only place to get it is at the stadium.

It's been like this for a while now and the team isn't helpful at all. They offer no reason for the shortage. Only place to get it is at the stadium.
I get about 30 percent off at Yankee Stadium. I can check if they have any. Cause like I said we get random restocks. Authentics aways come out to about $122 with my employee discount.

Do you get discount if you are STH? In the last 2 games I bought food on the Delta section . Honestly is not that great, its edible, calms your hunger and it looks good to the pupil, but once you chew it,
its not like you want to go for seconds. The fries are dry.Mickeys' D at the corner of the stadium or the food carts outside are better tasting .
one great thing soda is free refill.

Yes you use your card. To your point TabasoDiva, I never remember Yankee Stadium EVER having good food. Met's on the other hand is awesome.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Yes you use your card. To your point TabasoDiva, I never remember Yankee Stadium EVER having good food. Met's on the other hand is awesome.

Hi Emilio Thanks for the info.

The Philly cheesesteaks at Carls on the 100 level are amazing. I get one every game.

MMmmm. I am getting hunger pangs now and when I get hungry a cow its not big enough. Will try that Philly Steak next time! Thanks Seth for recommending it.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Hey guys, thought I'd post the reply I got from the Adidas store in NJ (Garden State Plaza mall) about jerseys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Amon
That's what I had heard, then SKC introduced a new one a few weeks ago. I'm no longer sure.
Maybe they are only being produced for specific teams? I guess they'd choose the teams with the fan base most likely to buy the kit.