NYCFC Buy/Sell/Trade - General Discussion

joe

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 18, 2015
Seems like there would be a thread for merch trading, but I couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if I missed it.

Trying to work up the motivation to go through my NYCFC stuff once the STH box arrives.

Seems like there would be a thread for merch trading, but I couldn't find it. Feel free to merge if I missed it.

Trying to work up the motivation to go through my NYCFC stuff once the STH box arrives.

I don't think there's a thread for that because this isn't a marketplace or something like that. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan any ideas here?

No worries if that's how mods feel. Transactions would have been off-site, of course. Just felt like people are often trying to find a pin/scarf/whatever and figured the community might have them.

I thought this was an alternative to a start, bench or cut thread

• Haha
Reactions: Fantazma
I’m good if y’all work stuff out between each other. Obviously you take all the liability of someone not delivering goods. I wouldn’t trade with someone who isn’t an established member or can’t provide verification.

Reactions: CatNYC
Maybe a marketplace forum that way each person can have their own Buy/Sell/Trade thread post, as one thread would probably get inundated with comments back and forth and other offerings

We could set up a section of the Forum there people could post a new thread for a specific item to buy/sell/trade.

Reactions: Higgs1
We could set up a section of the Forum there people could post a new thread for a specific item to buy/sell/trade.

i think that's what he meant. Just set up some basic rules/disclaimers and require that all transactions be dealt with via private message and/or off the forum. not sure it would have a lot of traffic, but would give an opportunity for people to seek out or sell/trade collectibles and swag.

Reactions: Higgs1
i think that's what he meant. Just set up some basic rules/disclaimers and require that all transactions be dealt with via private message and/or off the forum. not sure it would have a lot of traffic, but would give an opportunity for people to seek out or sell/trade collectibles and swag.

Well, it's live now!

I'm looking for a used NYCFC bathmat. preferably with a player's sweat from 2015, that's the good stuff. also a used palm pilot that may or may not have been used to decide if NYCFC should choose the #1 draft pick or #1 waiver spot instead of Orlando.

I have unopened sampler tin of Berget Beard Balm. “Hints of Norwegian Pine, Pitch Grass and Bergamont are a can’t miss blend like a Jo Inge shot on goal. Your special lady or man friend will come for the beard and stay for the aroma.”