Nycfc Fan From Day 1 Yess

Ernesto Estevez

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
Hello all from the bronx, a long boca juniors fan since childhood and now I got a team close to me, im hoping for great and things and please dont move the team out of new york

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Hello all from the bronx, a long boca juniors fan since childhood and now I got a team close to me, im hoping for great and things and please dont move the team out of new york

Welcome Aboard Ernesto, if you have opted to purchase season tickets, you can shoot NYCFC_Dan a screenshot of your confirmation email, and he will be able to set you up with seasoned supporter status (it identities you as a season ticket holder)

Reactions: Ernesto Estevez
Welcome Aboard Ernesto, if you have opted to purchase season tickets, you can shoot NYCFC_Dan a screenshot of your confirmation email, and he will be able to set you up with seasoned supporter status (it identities you as a season ticket holder)
OHH THANKS thats really cool, I already have my installment for season tickets.
Thanks for the welcome

OHH THANKS thats really cool, I already have my installment for season tickets.
Thanks for the welcome
@NYCFC_Dan will be able to take care of that. Any ideas on where you would like to get seats, check out the threads on the third rail supporters section as well as the social club sections (for those who want the supporters vibe,but in a more relaxed and comfortable setting I.E: regular seats as opposed to bleacher benches)

also write a letter to your boriugh prez rueben diaz and tell him you want him to get the stadium deal done. On that note, we should all write to deblasio he is the big hold up

also write a letter to your boriugh prez rueben diaz and tell him you want him to get the stadium deal done. On that note, we should all write to deblasio he is the big hold up
Post a new thread suggesting this, it's not a bad idea at all.