NYCFC Homecoming - 2018 City in the Community Event

There’s a great photo of TabascoDiva TabascoDiva with the Captain on the club’s Instagram. It’s not visible on the grid. You have to select the entry about the homecoming event and swipe to it.

Thanks mgarbowski mgarbowski for spreading the word. I was nicely surprised to come home and find several calls and messages from friends about The Homecoming party .
Our Capitan Villa, gracious as always took some pictures with me and other fans. I got to meet one of his best pals Andres ,whom played with him at Sporting de Gijon

Thanks CatNYC for the surprise. Had a grand time with and you, and meeting many NYCFC players and taking lots of pictures with them. I hope this post is not taking as bragging.
Of all the 3 season, I felt that its a great mix of players . I felt the energy, synergy , aura, vibes or whatever "whatshouldma " call it,

All the players, I, met were very gracious with all the fans , they were relaxed and very eager to meet and mingle with all the fans. Coach Viera looked great, he has lost some weight and always smiling.

We are going to have a Great Season- My limited psychic abilities tell me so.;);)

Ps:I will miss Gran Dame Debbie, whom I got to meet last season while she was enthusiastically cheering for her son Jack
Ps: Hey leilanikali420 The forum misses you !

Last edited:
It was not a tote bag. More like a canvas duffel bag.
I wasn’t referring to that - as everyone knows, I am a fan of canvas bags.

I was just saying that a large bag and small box of macaroons is backwards. Need to do it the other way. Small bag. Large box macaroons.

giphy.gif

Last edited: