NYCFC travel to Mexico to face Liga MX side, Club Necaxa on October 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Brillant or Jack in terms if healthy players. Makes sense, I suppose, in terms of guys who don't need more minutes at this point. Brillant has logged a lot of minutes, tends to get beaten up and has a new baby.

And no Saunders, which is probably just because they were giving the other guys the chance to play (or Lion used his copious Cityzens points to buy him off for the game).

I'm interested in the 4 Wilmington guys we are taking. We still have one of the most international heavy rosters in the league, which isn't a bad thing, but definitely need to look into domestic options for the future. All 4 of these guys are relatively young. (from Wikipedia):

upload_2016-10-7_8-38-58.png
upload_2016-10-7_8-40-34.png
upload_2016-10-7_8-41-49.png
upload_2016-10-7_8-42-35.png

Reactions: Kjbert and ktdNYCFC
I'm interested in the 4 Wilmington guys we are taking. We still have one of the most international heavy rosters in the league, which isn't a bad thing, but definitely need to look into domestic options for the future. All 4 of these guys are relatively young. (from Wikipedia):

View attachment 5896
View attachment 5898
View attachment 5899
View attachment 5900
If they have any sort of decent ability, I could easily see the two defenders being picked up to replace Martinez's salary and one of the CB's (Hernandez?) next year. Could probably bank $200k with that switch on the roster. And the other two could be backups if we lose a forward/midfielder in the expansion draft: Ballouchy, Mikey, TT - probably similar salaries too

Reactions: Schwallacus
The heck with both-a-yous. They tweeted that 11 minutes ago and you two have already posted 8 and 6 minutes ago?!?!?!

I gotta be quicker.

i was actually away for a bit and checked twitter and it literally just came out like two minutes before. :D

And no Saunders, which is probably just because they were giving the other guys the chance to play (or Lion used his copious Cityzens points to buy him off for the game).

I made a nice donation to the City in the Community Foundation.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.