NYCFC v Jacksonville Highlights

I dunno. I bet if we see that from multiple angles, in real time and super slo mo and 4K, or live with a screaming crowd, we are oozing. You watch old soccer videos now and a lot of it is frankly understimulating, with notable exceptions e.g. Koeman slamming it top corner, Gazza dancing through midfield, Maradona slaloming his way to net. Maybe that's the true mark of footballing beauty – looks good without your glasses on.

Both happened at S'barro, oddly enough
Haha nah I hit a couple different small places. One in little Italy which was good but nothing special. Did rays in mid town which was meh. Favorite was Adriennes Pizza bar off wall street. When I'm up for the Orlando game I'll be doing a couple queens/Brooklyn spots. But definitely going back to Adriennes. Baked on prosciutto pizza was heaven.

Reactions: joe
Where our highlights at?

Also, so glad that Villa has a sensible haircut now.

Haha nah I hit a couple different small places. One in little Italy which was good but nothing special. Did rays in mid town which was meh. Favorite was Adriennes Pizza bar off wall street. When I'm up for the Orlando game I'll be doing a couple queens/Brooklyn spots. But definitely going back to Adriennes. Baked on prosciutto pizza was heaven.
Adriennes is not far from me. We should grab a square.

Both happened at S'barro, oddly enough
giphy.gif