Nycfc V Toronto Postgame And Motm

Even if Villa didn't score twice, I would give him man of the match. He was phenomenal in every aspect of the game IMO. I loved his tracking back defensively, especially late in the match.

Facey phenomenal yet again. I think he is my favorite player on the team.

Saunders had his best game of the season, IMO. Distribution was solid, and some awesome saves and command.

Even RJ Allen was good tonight.

3 straight wins feels great! The Red Bulls lose so this feels even better. We're finally finding our form and it's actually enjoyable watching this team now. Villa has worked his ass off in every aspect of the game. Facey is a stud back there for us and Saunders was very strong in net tonight.

Great performance by the entire squad. After playing for 120+ minutes on Wednesday, excellent show of energy by the boys. They really frustrated Toronto.

Would it be possible to leave the chat up forever ? I think it saves a bunch of posts from happening and plus its a great random conversation starter. What a match tonight too ! lol

Reactions: Kjbert
I said we'd have a good defensive game earlier today and I was laughed at. What do you know, I finally predicted something correctly!

TFC coach Vanney was salty in the post game interview. Complained about the refs and the physicality for a bit.

But then he ended with something like "if they're going to play that physical, we are just going to have to match that next time." Ooooo, it's on!

Can't wait for July 12.

I hate the Skydome and the CN Tower too
I hate Nathan Phillips Square and the Ontario Zoo
The rents too high, the air's unclean
The beaches are dirty and the people are mean
And the women are big and the men are dumb
And the children are loopy 'cause they live in a slum
The water is polluted and the mayor's a dork
They dress real bad and they think they're New York
In Toronto, Ontario

Reactions: whill4 and Kjbert
so what exactly happened after TWC fucked up? What started that fight?