Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a rosters of the players somewhere and I may have missed, I have no idea who are the goalies?

Some of them are doing well, but it is hard to see them getting into the team as young international players. Those international slots are very valuable.

Jose Ribas is talented but he is extremely raw. I cannot see NYCFC signing him unless it is for Wilmington. Same goes for Fran Martinez. Young and talented but not worth wasting a international spot on.

I am also not sure on Bledi Bardic or Pablo Alvarez. I really cannot see NYCFC wasting(harsh) a spot on David Villa's friend, but anything is possible. Bledi is talented but he is not as polished as the other strikers. At this point, I would say that Shelton, Nemec, Taylor, Villa and Mullins all make the cut to be in the teams starters/bench. Shelton could get moved down to Wilmington if spots are short.

Corben Bone is just training with NYCFC for Wilmington and I am told, while a loan is still a possibility, Shay Facey was never sent to NYCFC's preseason camp to be loaned. He was sent here to recover from an injury.

Hopefully this helps. If you all ever have any questions you can tag me here(I check decently often) and on twitter @NYCFCWatch.

MagnusPax MagnusPax
Much appreciated. Is there many other media there or do you find yourself alone?

If someone wants to start a thread for the friendly discussion feel free or we can keep it here. Both work.

It seems that we are playing Jacksonville Armada later today.

What's up with these UK losers that are the first replies to every NYCFC tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.