Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
franchise646 franchise646 thanks for keeping us updated, but could you please either post the tweet or the vine? Posting both is slowing the thread down unnecessarily - there is, after all, a link to the full-sized vine in each tweet so people aren't missing out on it if you only show one.

Edit: Dan got there first.
NP I'm going to keep it to twitter it's lets work for me.

Yeah not feeling the tweet updates especially since our media team is THERE. How hard would it be to set up a stream.
Where they are playing they might not have been able to, and to answer the other question yeah it was separate but I'll do twitter but some of the twitter post are getting cut off but I'll stick to the twitter updates.

Well we know there is:
Akira Fitzgerald 1
Josh Saunders 12
Ryan Meara 18

Plus the unsigned draft pick Andre Rawls

I think the consensus is that Meara will start, with Saunders with an outside chance.

Thanks for the info Magnus - your are a great thinker and great at sharing info too :eek:) I like your Einstein image.

by the way, I just found out (if you are Davids's fan,) he will be interviewed at Univision's Republica Deportiva show, tonight . I believe the show runs at 12 AM after the evening news.
I have verizon and that channel number is 541 or 41

Reactions: Kjbert
So when does Mix join the team? Seems like he's missed a lot to be with the shitty USMNT.

I'm sure the goal wasn't to put as many in the back of the net as possible. Instead to experiment with what they've worked on in camp thus far. Maybe let them attack for a while and test the defense and those sort of things. More than likely why this was a quiet friendly. I think the Manchester friendlies will give us a great idea of where we stand.

Nah, this match wasn't about tactics. It was about testing players' fitness and giving the coaching staff a chance to look at their trialists in action before the Jacksonville training camp ends, because in all likelihood they will only take to Manchester those players who they actually intend to sign up. You don't play a game of four 24-minute quarters to practice tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.