Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got given first/second row seats for both games. It didn't really give me a choice in the matter. I guess that's what I get for booking straight after the tickets go on sale, of course.

Well it probably won't be any different in the next few days either. Did you receive yours in the post having booked sooner? I guess it does not really matter whether its post, collection or not. Don't know why they didn't just make it unreserved seating hardly likely to be overflowing and unsafe after all. Bigger stadiums have had unreserved seating sections. Booked for the first game 7pm kick off (I need to save money and the 2nd is at a stupid time but I might change my mind next week) is better than a 8pm kickoff for trains at least. Though 8pm wouldnt exactly have been stretching it but never know with delays.

No clue what they put out for the Jax game but my guess for opening game @ Orlando would be:

-------------------------Nemec-------------Villa-------------------------
----------------------------------Diskerud--------------------------------
--------------------Grabavoy-------------Velasquez---------------------
------------------------------------Poku-----------------------------------
-----Wingert--------Mendoza--------Hernandez-------Williams-----

Woulnd't have had Poku on there a few days ago, but I am hearing a lot of good things about him.
Do we really think Poku is taking what essentially is Jacobson's position to lose? I don't see it. You don't go from NASL to starting in MLS. Not yet anyways. Maybe he is a sub. I agree with the rest. Meara in goal.

Fav part of the video.
Is that Ballouchy passing Villa the ball with the chip?

Do we really think Poku is taking what essentially is Jacobson's position to lose? I don't see it. You don't go from NASL to starting in MLS. Not yet anyways. Maybe he is a sub. I agree with the rest. Meara in goal.

Is that Ballouchy passing Villa the ball with the chip?
I've looked at it a couple times and if it is he's way out of position. Doesn't he play on the right side?

I've looked at it a couple times and if it is he's way out of position. Doesn't he play on the right side?
He sure does, however it looks like Villa is player RW while Ballouchy is playing CM. Maybe it was crazy time on the field. Gets that way sometimes.

Reactions: Kjbert
Ballouchy has always had mad skills. It was getting that mad skill to play with others and transform that into goals that was the problem.

Did you guys know that not only has Kreis coached many of these guys, he actually played with Wingert and Ballouchy?

image.jpg

Yup definitely Ballouchy. Still trying to figure out who was out in the city with the guys today.
image.jpg

Well it probably won't be any different in the next few days either. Did you receive yours in the post having booked sooner? I guess it does not really matter whether its post, collection or not. Don't know why they didn't just make it unreserved seating hardly likely to be overflowing and unsafe after all. Bigger stadiums have had unreserved seating sections. Booked for the first game 7pm kick off (I need to save money and the 2nd is at a stupid time but I might change my mind next week) is better than a 8pm kickoff for trains at least. Though 8pm wouldnt exactly have been stretching it but never know with delays.

Yeah, funnily enough the website said collection only, but then a week later they turned up in the post anyway.

Well, bought my ticket today and looking forward to it. Will be interesting to see who is who and where they will play.

Do you guys want me to look for anything special and report back or just report back

Status
Not open for further replies.