Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should start seeing some more training videos and pictures tomorrow. Unless they're taking the first day off.

Reactions: Kjbert
Don't believe he's officially signed. The club has been very consistent with not announcing players until they've signed their contract since the whole Lampard debacle. Plus we are in pre season and he could be just tagging along to gauge interest.

Im quite confused about Poku. He's sometimes listed as a forward and sometimes listed as a midfielder. According to this, he mostly played up top for Atlanta last year, as shown by this game log. Just wondering, what makes you guys think that he will play at DM? He also seems to have played as a striker during his years at Georgia Revolution
838c14359620b0711c26982b7a7b388a.png

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Im quite confused about Poku. He's sometimes listed as a forward and sometimes listed as a midfielder. According to this, he mostly played up top for Atlanta last year, as shown by this game log. Just wondering, what makes you guys think that he will play at DM? He also seems to have played as a striker during his years at Georgia Revolution
838c14359620b0711c26982b7a7b388a.png
He said he was originally a holding midfielder but switched to attacking. Also he looks up to Yaya Toure and Bastian Schweinsteiger

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Will be interesting to see where he ends up playing.
He's not the only one, there's quite a few versatile players on the roster, I'm looking forward to seeing how Kreis fits them all together.

I just saw on Mlssoccer.com that the Red Bulls lost to Jacksonville Armada 4-1 and we beat Armada 2-1. So in my eyes we are already way better than NJRB.

Btw, I'm half joking so don't take this super serious ;)
Let's hope Armada beat Philly this weekend. The NYCFC will be better then it's 2 closest rivals without ever playing them. :)

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.