Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some players are on flights this morning when does training start today?

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm with the no snapchat whatever thing peeps. Please post anything you find on other media here please.

Maybe the player wives can control the snapchat account while the social media team posts training pics on twitter/facebook

I'm so proud
Anchorman1.gif

Observation TT is wearing #99

I wish they had a twitter event where each player "revealed" his jersey number. Like one number released a day or something.

Does anyone else feel a little overwhelmed knowing that the team is actually training together for the first time right now?? I've just been staring at the pics they are posting to convince myself that it's finally happening.
I know what you mean. It's been almost 2 years leading up to this. It's like seeing a baby grow. It's fucking awesome.
Btw if anyone has snapchat, feel free to post stuff that's not here.

Does anyone else feel a little overwhelmed knowing that the team is actually training together for the first time right now?? I've just been staring at the pics they are posting to convince myself that it's finally happening.
I literally spent 10 minutes trying to identify everyone in the group pic JUST LOOKING AT THEIR BACKS lol. I spotted Fitzgerald, Jacobson, Bellouchy, Kwame, and Shelton I think....haha.

I literally spent 10 minutes trying to identify everyone in the group pic JUST LOOKING AT THEIR BACKS lol. I spotted Fitzgerald, Jacobson, Bellouchy, Kwame, and Shelton I think....haha.
Yep, me too! I hope they share more pictures soon.

And about that snapchat app... I downloaded it and I am absolutely clueless how to use it or find NYCFC on it, so frustrating. Did they even share any pics through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.