Official - 2015 Pre Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so amazing. It's finally here. We've been on a long journey together since they first announced the team. So great to see them training. It makes you forget about all the BS that's happened over the last month.

LET'S GO NYC!!!!

I have a Snapchat account, if only because I feel compelled to claim the mgarbowski handle on every possible platform. There have not been any posts from NYCFC since I added them around mid-day today.

Reactions: Kjbert
Last year mlssoccer.com streamed a lot of preseason games online. Worth checking when we get closer.

Besides Corben Bone and most of the college Draftees, who else was invited to camp who isn't on the roster?

Does anyone else feel a little overwhelmed knowing that the team is actually training together for the first time right now?? I've just been staring at the pics they are posting to convince myself that it's finally happening.

Hola Lost Blue- I am with you, each cold winter day is closer to spring and the March opening game ; last summer while listening to Univision segment of sports news,my ears perked up when I heard about the new MLS team that was going to be called NYCFC. I stopped everything that I was doing to listen.I could not believe it. The team was going to play in NYC territory , and better yet, to be playing in Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. It's been almost 2 years leading up to this. It's like seeing a baby grow. It's fucking awesome.
Btw if anyone has snapchat, feel free to post stuff that's not here.

Yeah, it definitely feels like watching your baby take it's first steps. Looks like I'm finally joining much of my generation in downloading snapchat and instagram. These pics are too good to miss.

Reactions: lordpyrodagr8
Status
Not open for further replies.