Official Premier League Fantasy Discussion

Yeah, Ulloa was my first sub. He had 16 points. I specifically left him in that role since I was planning him to step in for Schurrle (who I desperately need to start now).

I have Ulloa too. I'm hoping he'll get subbed in at the end of the week, which doesn't technically end until after the Chelsea/Burnley match this afternoon.

I have Ulloa too. I'm hoping he'll get subbed in at the end of the week, which doesn't technically end until after the Chelsea/Burnley match this afternoon.
I'm hoping that as well. I stupidly had Martin Kelly in the 2nd backup slot b/c I couldn't be bothered with moving Rodwell up one slot. That'll cost me 7 points, even though Kelly was pretty damn good, getting a 7 match rating.

I don't know how I missed that Lescott and Barkley were both injured. I actually put some research into it, so they must have been fairly late scratches.

I'm hoping that as well. I stupidly had Martin Kelly in the 2nd backup slot b/c I couldn't be bothered with moving Rodwell up one slot. That'll cost me 7 points, even though Kelly was pretty damn good, getting a 7 match rating.

I don't know how I missed that Lescott and Barkley were both injured. I actually put some research into it, so they must have been fairly late scratches.

I did the same thing with barkley. I think he got hurt in training and I forgot I had picked him up. Then I had Snodgrass from Hull who apparently got hurt during the game early, so he got no points (thanks Yahoo scoring system!).

I did the same thing with barkley. I think he got hurt in training and I forgot I had picked him up. Then I had Snodgrass from Hull who apparently got hurt during the game early, so he got no points (thanks Yahoo scoring system!).

I don't understand why you can't see other squads after the week has begun. It's so weird for me coming from FF H2H.

I know. I'm saying it's a sign Yahoo's scoring system is awful. Kompany had a clearance which made all of the highlights yesterday and kept a clean sheet.
A clearance isn't going to score in any league :/ and he did score for a clean sheet. He just had a yellow and fouls committed.
I see where you're coming from but it's the same for everyone in the league. Not like it's going against just you.
Looks like it updated now after the last game finished. Your bench should score now.

A clearance isn't going to score in any league :/ and he did score for a clean sheet. He just had a yellow and fouls committed.
I see where you're coming from but it's the same for everyone in the league. Not like it's going against just you.
Looks like it updated now after the last game finished. Your bench should score now.

By itself? No, but in MLS scoring for example it can count towards a "Defensive Bonus." In EPL, it counts towards a best player bonus (which I'm not a fan of but whatever). However, it doesn't seem to count at all in Yahoo.

And I'm 17th overall, so I didn't do too poorly (Thanks Ulloa/Fabregas!). And we all have the same system, so it's fair. I just think the Yahoo system isn't very good. Just because it's equally bad towards everyone doesn't make it good.

Does Yahoo have a transfer limit per week? I don't see one, but I don't want to go to town and then get a bill on Monday for -100 points. And, because it's Yahoo, I can't find the answer.

There isn't a limit. Price fluctuate weekly. So if you want a bunch of players in week 2 that did good in week 1 it will cost you.

Had a hell of a Saturday this week. Getting the hang of this thing.
Still 6 players left. All attack/mids
image.jpg

Spurs' Eric Dier had awesome week again. Second straight week with a goal for the defender.

Same with Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson, picked up another assist and a clean sheet.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan