Official Schedule Discussion

Nevada Smith's is Third Rail's bar. As game day comes closer we'll see more places pop up as gathering points. Hopefully Brown Bag SC finds a place in Queens, cuz that's where I'll likely go.
i saw tonic east (29th and third avenue) had in their site they are supporters of NYCFC i dont know if that is one of the normal places for the supporters groups gathering for NYCFC

Reactions: einwindir
10845945_10100757100875794_3692746876368739546_n.jpg

I don't think we should create a new section, but make the upcoming match thread a sticky. No need to have a thread for multiple matches out* as no real discussion could be had for a match after the next match. This thread makes sense as a multi-game discussion thread because it is newsworthy, but once we get close to the season, we should start a dedicated pre-match thread for the Orlando match.

*With the exception of a thread in the supporters section to discuss the next home game or a road trip discussion.
That's what I mean. Dedicated pre match threads a week before every match.

Reactions: deedsy and Gene
Nevada Smith's is Third Rail's bar. As game day comes closer we'll see more places pop up as gathering points. Hopefully Brown Bag SC finds a place in Queens, cuz that's where I'll likely go.
I am pulling for this. I just don't like Nevada Smith's I never want to set foot inside that bar.

Reactions: Christian
Looks like you're stuck with me. Just booked my flights for the first home game. I'll be around from the Friday to the Tuesday either side of the 15th.

How about a countdown on the forums to opening day?

It will definitely happen, but in the meantime it's more likely that we have intermediate countdowns to the SuperDraft and the Carolina Challenge Cup.