Official Schedule Discussion

Is it really that cold in March? I saw 40's/50's lows last year around that time when I looked before. That's perfect for me.

Okay fellas, let's look at opening day formations and lineups (sure NYCFC doesn't have a full roster but that shouldn't stop us).

4-4-2 diamond

Meara
Williams-Hernandez-Wingert-Brovsky
AJ
Grabovoy - Lampard
Velasquez
Villa-Mullins

i WANT orlando jerkoffs to come to new york for our home game. not sure who i hate more, orlando or harrison fc.

Is it really that cold in March? I saw 40's/50's lows last year around that time when I looked before. That's perfect for me.

It could be anywhere between 20 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit to be honest. But, it's not uncommon for NYC to get big snow storms and/or full nor'easters in March. So, you just never know until a few days beforehand.

It could be anywhere between 20 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit to be honest. But, it's not uncommon for NYC to get big snow storms and/or full nor'easters in March. So, you just never know until a few days beforehand.
I feel confident in saying it will be 40-50 degrees and cold as fuck. It's always colder inside the stadium, with the wind off the river.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
And as I mentioned, if it's part of that Sunday doubleheader package and the game starts at 5:00 or 8:00 it's going to be even more nipply......I mean nippy out, what did I say, nipple? Huh, they'll be a nip in the air.

Here's how it works: you walk outside your apartment (that's a flat for you MC wankers) and think, "hey, this ain't so bad, I'll be fine with a sweatshirt, but maybe I'll take a lightweight windbreaker. I mean, the sun is out. How bad could it be?" You fight the crowds to get there and by the time you're to your seat, you've shed a layer or two Because you've been asshole to elbows with a fat person who smells vaguely of whatever your least favorite food is.

Now, this assumes you get there 30-40 minutes before kickoff, so you have time to drain the lizard, grab a beer, find your seat, realize there's still 15 more minutes before it starts, grab another beer, drain the lizard one last time - just to make sure and race back to your seat. So by kickoff, youve got all layers back on, whether intentionally or out of convenience since you need your hands to rotate between holding your beer and/or your dick.

Kickoff comes, and with it, the adrenaline. You're thinking right now is, "man, what a great day. Nailed it with this wardrobe choice."

By the 25th minute, you finally notice that your face is completely blistered from a wind you've only just now noticed. Only then do you realize the secondary benefit of the light jacket you brought is hiding the fact that your nipples feel like you're smuggling raisins. By the 35th minute, your nuts sound like a rattle snake slithered into the section and you're questioning whether drinking more beer or stopping drinking is the best approach. By halftime, you've forgotten how cold you are because you have piss so bad, you're gurgling when you talk. Then, you get to do the same routine over again for the second half.

That, fine folks, is Springtime in a NY stadium. It can absolutely be the coldest you've ever been. But don't worry, we skip straight from that to sweating through your shirt and replacing the wind chapped skin with a glowing red sunburn.

Here's how it works: you walk outside your apartment (that's a flat for you MC wankers) and think, "hey, this ain't so bad, I'll be fine with a sweatshirt, but maybe I'll take a lightweight windbreaker. I mean, the sun is out. How bad could it be?" You fight the crowds to get there and by the time you're to your seat, you've shed a layer or two Because you've been asshole to elbows with a fat person who smells vaguely of whatever your least favorite food is.

Now, this assumes you get there 30-40 minutes before kickoff, so you have time to drain the lizard, grab a beer, find your seat, realize there's still 15 more minutes before it starts, grab another beer, drain the lizard one last time - just to make sure and race back to your seat. So by kickoff, youve got all layers back on, whether intentionally or out of convenience since you need your hands to rotate between holding your beer and/or your dick.

Kickoff comes, and with it, the adrenaline. You're thinking right now is, "man, what a great day. Nailed it with this wardrobe choice."

By the 25th minute, you finally notice that your face is completely blistered from a wind you've only just now noticed. Only then do you realize the secondary benefit of the light jacket you brought is hiding the fact that your nipples feel like you're smuggling raisins. By the 35th minute, your nuts sound like a rattle snake slithered into the section and you're questioning whether drinking more beer or stopping drinking is the best approach. By halftime, you've forgotten how cold you are because you have piss so bad, you're gurgling when you talk. Then, you get to do the same routine over again for the second half.

That, fine folks, is Springtime in a NY stadium. It can absolutely be the coldest you've ever been. But don't worry, we skip straight from that to sweating through your shirt and replacing the wind chapped skin with a glowing red sunburn.
That pretty well nails it.

Hell, I remember like it was yesterday going to see the Mets back in the Shea Stadium days for an afternoon game in the beginning of May and we froze our nuts off. I had to shell out $55 to by my son a sweatshirt to get him warm......a shirt he wore only once, because he's a Yankee fan.