Official Schedule Discussion

The worst part about the 2015 Schedule is that the team will most likely have to spend October on the road. If my calculations are correct, using the current MLB Schedule, these are the probable home dates for the team.

March is open for another 2-4 home games, although I donut they would schedule a mid-week game too early in the season.

April 18 or 19

May 2

May 14, 15, or 16

May 30

June 13

June 27

July 12

July 26

August 1

August 12

August 29

September 1

September 16

September 19

That's 18 potential home dates. The assumptions are based on the Yankees home schedule and the widely reported comments that it takes 3 days to convert from baseball to soccer and vice versa. I also assume a more traditional MLS schedule with mid-week fixtures being on Wednesdays. I'll post the Yankees Schedule for reference.

Mike from Blue City Radio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: einwindir
Hopefully NYCFC is doing well before the long away schedule in late September. Or pray that the Yankees don't make the post-season again?
fd80be41_devil-animated-animation-devil-smiley-emoticon-000386-large_1_.gif

Reactions: Z4CH3B99 and Kjbert
I don't think the Yankees missing the postseason again this season is that far of a stretch.

I sadly agree. As a Yankee fan - but a realist - I don't think the Yankees will be in the postseason for another 2-3 years. I see the early 90's dark days in our future - but hey it works for NYCFC who I am finding that I am more excited about supporting than my Yanks.

I was a Cosmos fan back in the day and just as excited as the next guy when they rebooted. But it didn't take long to see the organization is being operated by bumblers or bull shit artists (most likely 6 of one and a half dozen of the other) who doomed themselves to minor league irrelevancy.

They turned the BB's into a bunch of useful idiots, but if they want to support Div 2 soccer that's cool with me. Personally, I'm too old to believe in the fairy tales the make believe Cosmos have been spinning.

I was a Cosmos fan back in the day and just as excited as the next guy when they rebooted.
I've been to a few Cosmos games and will probably go at least once next year to see Raul. I'm a footy fan at the end of the day and nothing beats live soccer and a few pints on a day out

Besides The Team Formerly Known as the New York/New Jersey MetroStars, and the inaugural home match, what is the most exciting home game to look forward to?

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Actually, at this point in time we have no idea who is coming to Yankee Stadium. We'll find out on the 7th.

I am hoping LAG visit after Gerrard signs. Will be exciting to see him and Keane operate together.

Also looking forward to away at Seattle if that happens.

Reactions: Vito