Official Seat Selection Discussion

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Alright let's figure these times out. I purchase 10 minutes into the process and am selecting on Tuesday 09 at 11:10 a.m.

Seat Selection Process... Here's a few key things to know.
Read through this page and watch the videos to get an idea of how you will be selecting seats.
http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/seatselection

1. "To select your seats, click on an available seat (green color) and after the viewing window opens, click “ADD to cart” for each seat. Please note, you may not leave a single, unoccupied seat."
  2. In the Payment Plan section, you can pay off your balance in full or sign up for an interest-free payment plan that is spread out over five (5) payments (no payment due in December).

Let's try to narrow these times down to the start time. Please be honest ;)

Looks like it's in 10 minute increments as per info from Tiger Jones Tiger Jones
Also looks like it begins 11:00 a.m. On Sept 9th. Waiting for an earlier time.
Approximate start time. And following windows.
Sept 9th
10:40
11:00
11:10
11:40
1:00
1:30
2:10
2:20
2:50
3:40
4:30

Sept 10th
10:40
1:20
2:00
3:00

Sept 11th

Sept 12th
10:10
11:40
11:50
1:10
2:50
3:00 x2
3:30
3:50
4:40

Sept 13th

Sept 14th

Sept 15th
4:30

Sept 16th
3:30

Sept 17th

Sept 18th

Sept 19th
2:40

Last edited:
The time assigned is only when you begin to have access. It remains open to you until you select your seats. Don't forget to call if you want supporters section seats as they won't be acessable online.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
But how would did guarantee that you get tickets before the next person in line? I have no idea how they will do this logistically, but they've told us that priority is based on when you purchased tickets. I would assume that they will make us wait to select our tickets until the previous folks in line have selected theirs. Dunno.

The time assigned is only when you begin to have access. It remains open to you until you select your seats. Don't forget to call if you want supporters section seats as they won't be acessable online.
Welp, it looks like the Window is only open 30 days as per nycfc website.

Got mine too. Sep 12th at 11:40AM. I put down my deposit on May 19th.

Everyone post their dates and time and when you put down your deposit. I'm curious how far back I am.

Whaaaat sept 7th!? I bought in the first 10 minutes and I'm 2 days later :/

Nvm you edited your thread. Got really scared lol

Sept 9th 1pm. I think I was within first hour of launch but not 100% sure.

Got mine too. Sep 12th at 11:40AM. I put down my deposit on May 19th.

Everyone post their dates and time and when you put down your deposit. I'm curious how far back I am.

I put my deposit down 10 days earlier than you, and you're only an hour and half after me. I guess they weren't selling so fast.

I bought first day, probably two hours after they went on sale and am Sept 9th at 1:40pm.

As for those confused, it's all done online, when it's your time to go you have the ability to select your seats. You don't have to wait for anyone behind you to do anything. The longer you wait, the less seats available.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
By the way, my buddy was directly behind me and he's 10 minutes later so it's in 10 minute increments.