Official Seat Selection Discussion

Tuesday September 9th @ 11AM

Alright let's figure these times out. I purchase 10 minutes into the process and am selecting on Tuesday 09 at 11:10 a.m.

Seat Selection Process... Here's a few key things to know.
Read through this page and watch the videos to get an idea of how you will be selecting seats.
http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/seatselection

1. "To select your seats, click on an available seat (green color) and after the viewing window opens, click “ADD to cart” for each seat. Please note, you may not leave a single, unoccupied seat."
  2. In the Payment Plan section, you can pay off your balance in full or sign up for an interest-free payment plan that is spread out over five (5) payments (no payment due in December).

Let's try to narrow these times down to the start time. Please be honest ;)

Looks like it's in 10 minute increments as per info from @Tiger Jones
Also looks like it begins 11:00 a.m. On Sept 9th. Waiting for an earlier time.
Approximate start time. And following windows.
Sept 9th
10:40
11:10
11:40
1:00
2:20
4:30

Sept 10th
10:40
2:00

Sept 11th

Sept 12th
10:10
11:40
1:10
3:00
4:40

Sept 13th

Sept 14th

Sept 15th
4:30

So far no double times at all. So I'm guessing as Jones pointed out it might be per person. Which would make sense if it's a 30 day selection period.
That's why I'm doing the time stamp list. Trying to figure it all out.

Someone on Twitter just told me they have the exact time and date as me, so it seems like they are doubling up.

I put my deposit down 10 days earlier than you, and you're only an hour and half after me. I guess they weren't selling so fast.

Yeah. I imagine there was a day one rush, and then it cooled off until they signed Villa and then Lampard. We bought before any of those signings.

Yeah, seems like those who purchased earlier have larger gaps between. I'm sure there were a lot more people putting deposits down in April.

Im doubled up with someone who posted earlier.

Sept 12 at 3pm... ordered on May 30th.

I was day 1 deposit at 3:22pm and I have Tuesday, September 9 @ 2:50pm. Somehow, I thought I would be earlier.

A quick note to everyone ahead of me in line: I just spoke to a source at the stadium who tells me the first row of seats in 103 are all broken, so don't pick them.:p

I just got my email. My block isn't until the 9/16 @ 3:30pm. I didn't make my deposit until 6/30. Still in the first 3k however.

I was day 1 deposit at 3:22pm and I have Tuesday, September 9 @ 2:50pm. Somehow, I thought I would be earlier.

A quick note to everyone ahead of me in line: I just spoke to a source at the stadium who tells me the first row of seats in 103 are all broken, so don't pick them.:p

Yeah, I heard there's a slow sewage leak around that area and the smell in unbearable. Everyone stay away.

Reactions: jomosono
Im doubled up with someone who posted earlier.

Sept 12 at 3pm... ordered on May 30th.
guess we are picking together. What section you going for I will stay out of your way lol.

I was excited about being on the 15th until I saw everyones post here lol. But best of luck with everyone on their seating selection. We should start a thread on what seats we've selected after we do.

Does anyone know if we can check what is still available shortly before our appointment time?

Does anyone know if we can check what is still available shortly before our appointment time?

I do not believe so cause i called my rep today about picking seats with friends at a later date and he said i can look at the seats open when it's my time to pick the seats.

My appointment will be sept 12 at 11:50am with a deposit on may 20th