Official Seat Selection Discussion

So in theory if 100 people have access at a given time, we all see the same options and whoever completes selection first gets the seats?

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
So in theory if 100 people have access at a given time, we all see the same options and whoever completes selection first gets the seats?
Well you select 2 seats and as ticketmaster does all the time they give you 5 minutes to hold on to the best available seats in your selection. If your window is 1:00pm get on at 1:00 pm and do a search as quick as possible. I'm also wondering if they'll allow virtual seat selection where you actually choose a seat on a map. I'm ok with it because it lets you select the exact seat you want but at the same time teams don't like it because it leaves 1 seat gaps :/

I guess if we can narrow when it starts and when it ends every day, we can have kind of a number of accounts

Well you select 2 seats and as ticketmaster does all the time they give you 5 minutes to hold on to the best available seats in your selection. If your window is 1:00pm get on at 1:00 pm and do a search as quick as possible. I'm also wondering if they'll allow virtual seat selection where you actually choose a seat on a map. I'm ok with it because it lets you select the exact seat you want but at the same time teams don't like it because it leaves 1 seat gaps :/

in the link they sent via email they went over that.
I think map is going to be available and you can't leave 1 seat gap

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
  1. "To select your seats, click on an available seat (green color) and after the viewing window opens, click “ADD to cart” for each seat. Please note, you may not leave a single, unoccupied seat."

Yeah, we will be picking our seats through the Virtual Viewer. Check out the videos in the link in the email.

Deposit - May 30th
selection Sept 12th - 3 PM

I wonder how big the 10 min groups are. Does every account holder get 10 min free rain by themselves or is it 10, 50 , 100 people at a time?

Reactions: Ernesto Estevez
Deposit - May 30th
selection Sept 12th - 3 PM

I wonder how big the 10 min groups are. Does every account holder get 10 min free rain by themselves or is it 10, 50 , 100 people at a time?

Good question. I'm hoping we get a few minutes alone. If not, then what was the point of the priority order?

In the Payment Plan section, you can pay off your balance in full or sign up for an interest-free payment plan that is spread out over five (5) payments (no payment due in December).

Really good info. If you're looking for a payment plan you will have 6 months.

They may have top loaded the first few increments with people because like I said, I know for a fact my buddy is right below me and he's in the next 10 min increment. Who knows. There will be plenty of seats to choose from. Nothing something I would worry about.

So far no double times at all. So I'm guessing as Jones pointed out it might be per person. Which would make sense if it's a 30 day selection period.
That's why I'm doing the time stamp list. Trying to figure it all out.

One person every 10 minutes would only be ~50 people a day, ~250 a week. That would take 3 months just for the first 3000 account holders. It has to be a grouping of people per 10 min.

Probably after certain date.

One person every 10 minutes would only be ~50 people a day, ~250 a week. That would take 3 months just for the first 3000 account holders. It has to be a grouping of people per 10 min.
Hmm yeah you're right. 10 people would make much more sense. Looks like selection times are in a 10/12 hour window per day as well.