Official Thread Of Chelsea Fc

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Constantino

Saw one for Everton, Spurs, and City but not one for league leaders Chelsea yet and I know we have a few fans on here.

Anybody else happy that Zouma is in place of Cahill recently, even if it is just for a few games?

Also, what do you guys think of Juan Cuadrado?
I have recognized the right side, opposite Hazard, as our weakest position, but I'm not sure if Cuadrado is the best option over Willian. I'm not even sure he is better than Willian.
I understand Jose knows what he is doing ofcourse, but I was expecting a bit more.
Although one idea i did hear is that Cuadrado isn't being brought in to replace Willian... He's being brought in to have Willian move centrally and compete with Oscar, which could make sense I suppose.

In José I trust. Depth never hurts. Chelsea only pretty much had kids on the bench Saturday. Plus Cuadrado's diving might get us a few well placed dead ball situations.

I agree. Although I'm also not sure about letting Schurrle go. He hasn't been great this year, but I think its because hes hardly played. Last season I thought he should have started ahead of Willian. We made a profit on him, but he is very valuable coming off the bench.

Chelsea to Send Invitation to Man Abused by Its Fan
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS FEB. 20, 2015
Chelsea plans to invite a black man abused by its supporters at a Paris subway station this week to its London stadium for the return leg of the team’s Champions League match against Paris St.-Germain. Chelsea fans were recorded stopping the man from boarding a train after the first leg of the match on Tuesday and chanting, “We’re racist, and that’s the way we like it.”

Saw this little snippet in this mornings N.Y. Times. Nice move by Chelsea.

What up doe?

suScVdl.png

He slipped/tripped, busted his ass. He tried to play it off but it was ridiculously obvious LOL.

Top of the league, we're having a laugh!!

But seriously, we gotta start getting some more convincing wins. These close calls are gunna kill us.

Top of the league, we're having a laugh!!

But seriously, we gotta start getting some more convincing wins. These close calls are gunna kill us.
We're not going to get many convincing wins as the strategy the rest of the way is going to be, "score a goal, park the bus!"

I was thinking of Zouma filling Matic's spot like he did against Tottenham. I think Matic is hurt, though I hope he's well enough to go on wednesday.

Didn't know he was hurt. Maybe Zouma it is then!