Orlando Shitty

Let's see how snarky they are when Columbus Crew paste them 5-0 in their first home game.

They are just desperate to find someone to rival or poke fun and NYCFC, as its expansion sibling is a easy target.

Let's see how snarky they are when Columbus Crew paste them 5-0 in their first home game.

They are just desperate to find someone to rival or poke fun and NYCFC, as its expansion sibling is a easy target.
they should start a rivalry with dallas or something

The team and there fans seem pity, jealous and desperate for the attention NYCFC is getting. When I asked them why they hated NYCFC so much, a few fans said because we are in NYC have rich owners and are a newer than them and we are starting in MLS and not one of the lower levels. Again with the built not bought Bull.

The team and there fans seem pity, jealous and desperate for the attention NYCFC is getting. When I asked them why they hated NYCFC so much, a few fans said because we are in NYC have rich owners and are a newer than them and we are starting in MLS and not one of the lower levels. Again with the built not bought Bull.
They were built and bought just like NYCFC. Whats really funny, when they first started saying they were built they were tearing up the Div3 and had this great roster that had little turnover. Lets forget that they will join MLS with big bucks just like every other franchise, maybe this roster gave them some street cred. But then, as soon as they got their butts handed to them in the first round of the playoffs, 2 days later, they released 80% of the team. They kept only 4-5 players out of 20. And by all accounts, those 4-5 will probably be bench warmers or playing in Louisville.

So unless they count their English founder (who had to bring in new big money from Brazil to get MLS) or their coach as their legacy, pretty much their logo, jersey, roster and all the other important things will be brand new next year, just like NYCFC. Well except NYCFC has a veteran MLS coach and a veteran MLS/USMNT player as a GM. Orlando has a old English guy for coach and some lacrosse guy as GM,

This thread is already more attention then they've gotten. Just ignore their sad attempts at "banter" and let them talk. Once we make em eat shit next season, they'll get real quiet. Commenting on their posts on twitter is giving them what they want.

Probably jealous that we have already been able to convince Villa and Lampard to come here....

This thread is already more attention then they've gotten. Just ignore their sad attempts at "banter" and let them talk. Once we make em eat shit next season, they'll get real quiet. Commenting on their posts on twitter is giving them what they want.
Oh most definitely. But I do think on this forum it makes sense to talk about it and educate everyone on their fantasy claims so they can be armed in the future.

The More Your Know.... (name the reference).

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
They must be jealous and/or desperate for attention to keep trying to bait NYCFC with their "banter". Whatever. They were already easy for me to dislike because when I saw the USL-PRO version of them play my local team this summer, the entire team came across as diving cheats and very unsportsmanlike. Laughed my ass off when they were eliminated from playoffs in the first round.

Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaa let's get the season started and have the whole league dislike us before we kick the ball.

But seriously though, I guess they are trying to hard? I read they wrote an inappropriate tweet today and ten deleted and apologized today( I don't know what the in appropriate tweet said). I could care less why they hate us. As a Yankee fan you are used to have fans hate you cuz your a Yankee fan.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaa let's get the season started and have the whole league dislike us before we kick the ball.

But seriously though, I guess they are trying to hard? I read they wrote an inappropriate tweet today and ten deleted and apologized today( I don't know what the in appropriate tweet said). I could care less why they hate us. As a Yankee fan you are used to have fans hate you cuz your a Yankee fan.

The OCSC deleted tweet was a rather sexist tweet along the lines of "you can't get a woman to go to a sporting event without buying her something, so buy her a OCSC jersey on Black Friday!" Whoever runs their Twitter account should just stop. They're not doing it right.

The OCSC deleted tweet was a rather sexist tweet along the lines of "you can't get a woman to go to a sporting event without buying her something, so buy her a OCSC jersey on Black Friday!" Whoever runs their Twitter account should just stop. They're not doing it right.

Do they even have someone who handles social media, or do they just hand the reins over to a random drunk fan each day?

Do they even have someone who handles social media, or do they just hand the reins over to a random drunk fan each day?

I'm surprised that was actually tweeted, sounds like a random intern is running the account. I really want to believe that instead of knowing that it's actually someone who works for them full time. I mean come on.

Btw should we expect "disturbances" during the charleston game vs them? I just read there was an incident between them and the Tampa fans a few months ago?