Questions For "third Rail"

Do they have multiple Facebook pages? There's https://www.facebook.com/ThirdRailNYC which is the public one and the closed one https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThirdRailFC/ - but not sure what that is used for exactly?

It can get confusing. Here is the breakdown:

ThirdRail FC is for ThirdRail members who want to play soccer in leagues/pickup in the city. It's an offshoot from the main group which is...

A private Third Rail group for members to discuss whatever they want and to get Third Rail announcements that aren't made publicly to non members.

The public page is like NYCFC's public facebook page.

It can get confusing. Here is the breakdown:

ThirdRail FC is for ThirdRail members who want to play soccer in leagues/pickup in the city. It's an offshoot from the main group which is...

A private Third Rail group for members to discuss whatever they want and to get Third Rail announcements that aren't made publicly to non members.

The public page is like NYCFC's public facebook page.
Ah, so that's what I've been missing. I'm following the public and private (ThirdRail FC) for pickup games, but not the closed one for members. Do you have the address for that?

Is the TR a democratic group ? I can't comment more on their facebook page and this curiously (??? ) has happen after I ask them why the group will not be present in Charleston.......

Reactions: Goodfella
Shirt Update. I received an email from Chance saying that there had been a delay at the printers and that upper 90 should have the shirts soon. He was sorry for the delay, and was hopeful we would have the shirts in time for Charleston.

Reactions: BToto920
Still never received my membership card for 2014, after signing up in September. Which is bullshit, because the benefits of the membership card were a major selling point for actually signing up.

They'll have a new CBA before third rail sends out those damn cards. It's silly.

Reactions: Tiger Jones