Questions For "third Rail"

I ordered a week or so ago and haven't even gotten a confirmation email from 90. My cc was charged so the order did go through. Is there a confirmation email that goes out with the order?

I ordered a week or so ago and haven't even gotten a confirmation email from 90. My cc was charged so the order did go through. Is there a confirmation email that goes out with the order?
Yes, you should have received a confirmation - check your spam folder first then contact Upper 90 directly

Here's my latest update. Upper 90 is awaiting the shirts to be given to them from the Third Rail, they will then ship. I haven't heard from Chance after sending him an email, and upper 90 only got back to me after contacting them twice. I initially got an email confirmation, of my order and a tracking number from ups, and it never went any further from there. Not feeling alot of third rail love at the moment. What the actual arrangement on where the shirts are being made and for who I have no idea.

Reactions: einwindir
Here's my latest update. Upper 90 is awaiting the shirts to be given to them from the Third Rail, they will then ship. I haven't heard from Chance after sending him an email, and upper 90 only got back to me after contacting them twice. I initially got an email confirmation, of my order and a tracking number from ups, and it never went any further from there. Not feeling alot of third rail love at the moment. What the actual arrangement on where the shirts are being made and for who I have no idea.
Agreed - their communication has been sub-par

I haven't re-signed for 2015 yet so I haven't had to deal with u90 but it sounds like Third Rail was in a better position when they were handling the memberships internally. Is there any reason why they opted to outsource to u90?

Reactions: SayWhat44
I haven't re-signed for 2015 yet so I haven't had to deal with u90 but it sounds like Third Rail was in a better position when they were handling the memberships internally. Is there any reason why they opted to outsource to u90?
Yeah me either... I was going to renew a couple weeks ago and it was sold out. Meaning I couldn't renew until they had shirts back in stock? I'd rather renew and you send me the shirt later but regardless I haven't gotten back around to trying to renew yet.

I would imagine they weren't able to deal with the logistics as more and more people signed up - the majority of their communication (that I've seen) has been coordinating the membership packages and "customer service" - people would ask, "where's my package" (got it right here for ya, buddy :p) and the TR would respond to them - dare to ask what happened at a meeting and you'll get silence - they have until the end of the year to win me back for 2016

Edit: the irony is, if they outsourced to Upper 90 to make it easier, they're still the ones to blame for the delay because they apparently manage the shirts

My shirt came with a Custom Ink tag on it.... so there's that.
So third rail orders the shirts from custom ink, for whatever cost. Then when the order comes in, third rail gives the shirts to upper 90 to ship out to whoever has renewed or signed up for 2015. That is messed up ;)

Reactions: LostAnvil
the outsource outsourced..Mind. Blown.
a88.jpg

I would imagine they weren't able to deal with the logistics as more and more people signed up - the majority of their communication (that I've seen) has been coordinating the membership packages and "customer service" - people would ask, "where's my package" (got it right here for ya, buddy :p) and the TR would respond to them - dare to ask what happened at a meeting and you'll get silence - they have until the end of the year to win me back for 2016

Edit: the irony is, if they outsourced to Upper 90 to make it easier, they're still the ones to blame for the delay because they apparently manage the shirts
You are correct sir! The original membership packages were packed and shipped by board members. Who have full time jobs and other responsibilities. Imagine how long it would take maybe ten guys, tops, to ship 1000 orders during their free time. Upper90 has much better logistical capabilities.

Although the meeting bit should be an easy fix. You just record it and put it up on their website. Maybe in a members only section of the site.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I'm definitely up for the trip, Manuel Manuel.

This situation with the memberships didn't have to be this way. I hope everyone that paid gets their stuff in the next week. It's absurd that anyone had had to wait months to get a plastic card and a scarf. They then go and sell a new membership with different stuff on top of that having learned... not much from the first time around? Crazy.

The move to U90 handling memberships and shipping was brilliant but then you run out of stock of shirts and had no plan in place for replenishing inventory? Also crazy.

So third rail orders the shirts from custom ink, for whatever cost. Then when the order comes in, third rail gives the shirts to upper 90 to ship out to whoever has renewed or signed up for 2015. That is messed up ;)

Whatever cost is right. I print shirts for a living and 1/2 of my new customers bring in a printed quote from custom ink. I usually beat the quote by at least 20%. If they are then paying to use U90 to send the stuff out its taking a big bite out of the $30

Still don't have my shirt but I'd like to know how to use my Upper 90 discount. I asked on the FB group and got no response.

It's super simple, Christian Christian. Place the item(s) you want to purchase in the virtual shopping cart and proceed to checkout. On the shopping cart page there is a field that says "Enter Promo Code." Put the code given to you in that field and press the "Apply Coupon" button. The discount will be applied and you can finish checking out.