Votes: 73 92.4%
  • Lampard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirlo

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Saunders

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
On vacation this week so watched game on 4g on the beach, great result though and the team finally showed up to play for one of these, great effort all around

Mena and Brillant both seemed strong today. Hope we keep that pairing going forward. Still want a stud keeper behind them tho.

Also, Mac looks worse every week. A keeper and a winger with a nose for goal would make for a perfect summer transfer window.

No Mix again. Moves must be happening.

Oh yeah. Woohoo! 1st!

Oh yeah! We're like a whole new team with Harrison , Lamps, Iarola in mid, mena back in the side. Just Brilliant ( not Fredrick though he put in a shift too mind !) didn't make it out because of the early kick ( coming from 2 hours away ) family stuff later and France Iceland a out to kick off . Huge France fan ( with some blood) but feel like I'm playing with house money now even the monumental upset from the Vikings can't spoil my day

Reactions: S1ARK5 and Ulrich
Mena and Brillant both seemed strong today. Hope we keep that pairing going forward. Still want a stud keeper behind them tho.

Also, Mac looks worse every week. A keeper and a winger with a nose for goal would make for a perfect summer transfer window.

No Mix again. Moves must be happening.

Oh yeah. Woohoo! 1st!
And yet I was belittled the other day when I said TMac disappears.... Welp!

Reactions: sbrylski and adam
Win the Derby to be in first place halfway through the season. When we had a lousy record I kept saying how much better we are this year and I am saying it again -- we are so much better than last year.

Lets beat the Revs and put the NYCFC stamp on the Eastern Conference!!!!!

The Mena / Brillant duo has to continue! Two shutouts in a row. Hernandez had 3 giveaways in the first 10-15 minutes. He's just so bad on the ball. And Mena was like a virtual wall out there, either heading every ball or blocking the pass. But that breakaway at the end... It's in his blood to go for goal....

Something to think about after the high of this win, we play again in three days and three hours on the road at New England. That's two days to rest/train. We can expect a very different lineup for that.

Something for the Red Bulls to think about. With Duvall receiving a red and Collin receiving his fifth yellow, they won't have their starting CBs for the next match. Haha!

Last edited:
Also, dear DudeBro who questioned me and my friend about our soccer knowledge and then ran away once her boyfriend showed up... Thanks for the free tqurulla shot.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I hate Collin so much. Jerkface.

Something for the Red Bulls to think about. With Duvall receiving a red and Collin receiving his fifth yellow, they won't have their starting CBs for the next match. Haha!
I hate

Reactions: Ulrich
What a great feeling to win the derby. Crowd was great all game and I didn't hear a peep from New Jersey the whole game. The "go back to New Jersey" chant was my favourite.

That was a win built on a solid defence, scoring on the break. Jack Harrison was immense as usual, Villa showed up well in defence and I've disparaged Jefferson Mena in the past but he did exactly what was needed today - was a unit in the defence, just getting in the way of the attacks and clearing when needed. He almost got a classic breakaway goal at the end there too!

Overall, a great day, well done to everyone involved - the madness outside the stadium after the game was great too!

Happy 4th everyone!!!!