Rbny Reduces Available Tickets To 500

Have to wonder if we'll retaliate next year. Def the stories I've heard the Jersey supporters were no Angels at Yankee Stadium either. Burns me up a bit reading the Post article just talking about our bad behaviour at the first derby and nothing about their beer throwing antics etc.
While there were reports of misbehavior by the Jersey Boys (and the NYC peeps); the difference between throwing beer over the ledge and tossing smoke on the field is visibility and that's where NJ has the upper hand. NYCFC has nothing "public" to hold over RB's head so I would guess that there will be no repercussions when they visit next. This is MLS trying to be pre-emptive and, in my opinion, it's not just based on the Derby match at RBA. The NYC supporters section was being watched and filmed before, during and after the Cosmos USOC match at Hofstra by the Director of Security for MLS.

Idk if it's been posted or not but I saw somewhere (forgive me as I have drank) that it's not from MLS. RBNY is doing it on their own accord. According to our reps less people were throw out of their stadium (our fans) than our stadium (their fans).
We BETTER fuck them over next year. Put them in that corner home plate top level section as we do with every other teams and let them go fuck themselves.

Idk if it's been posted or not but I saw somewhere (forgive me as I have drank) that it's not from MLS. RBNY is doing it on their own accord. According to our reps less people were throw out of their stadium (our fans) than our stadium (their fans).
We BETTER fuck them over next year. Put them in that corner home plate top level section as we do with every other teams and let them go fuck themselves.

This is an opportunity for them to quiet our supporter section and also to make more money. Fewer supporter discount tickets, but they probably figure most NYC supporters will travel for the last derby anyway and pay $30-40 for regular tickets. Not to mention they are calling NYC supporters to buy group tickets at regular price. I know bullshit when I see it - cheap bastards.

I hope when we play them next year we allot 250 tickets ground level behind home plate, so they cant throw anything on families and cant see the field.

Pretty sure its one of those generic robocalls/spam messages that goes out to any group. We have all gone to sporting events before and get emails months afterward about buying tickets.

Also the split of Red Bull fans to NYCFC fans during the Mother's day game was about 85/15 or 90/10. The road supporters section was impressive but other than that just a sprinkling of NYCFC fans in the rest of the building. So I don't think they are worried about selling seats.
I've gotten calls from two different RBNJ staffers trying to sell me a mini-package. It wasn't generic, as they brought up the matches I'd bought tix for.

I answered the first one. He let me go when I told him I had season tickets to the New York MLS club already.

Cosmos actually called me once, too. As if. Congrats to NJ and LI. I'm glad they're trying to rustle up some sales.

Reactions: Paul
This is an opportunity for them to quiet our supporter section and also to make more money. Fewer supporter discount tickets, but they probably figure most NYC supporters will travel for the last derby anyway and pay $30-40 for regular tickets. Not to mention they are calling NYC supporters to buy group tickets at regular price. I know bullshit when I see it - cheap bastards.

I hope when we play them next year we allot 250 tickets ground level behind home plate, so they cant throw anything on families and cant see the field.
Careful. You don't want to be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

If you need me, I'll be cooking up a way to blame CFG for this bullshit. After all, that's why I'm really here. I am spending my time and money following the team and going to matches, simply to lay in wait for every opportunity to slag off CFG (because that's my code word for the other City), and I know I'll get internet back slaps from fellow fans of my non-CFG EPL team.

That's right. The sleeper cell has been awakened. ATTACK!!!!

It will suck for our guys but if we boycott RBA, it'll show them that we're literally the only thing keeping them somewhat relevant.

Part of me thinks that this is the only other match of the year for the Red Bulls to make money (besides the first one against us) so they aren't giving us the extra 1,000 supporter tickets in order to charge their fans the extra money. They need to make money when Papa Red Bull isn't forking over the cash.

Reactions: TommyM
Actually, by not giving these tickets to NYCFC supporters, RBNJ will likely lose money. As nobody else would by the tickets. This city is yours? This city is yours? 20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?
Oh god a f***in rag song on the nycfc forum whatever next !

This.

Sell them all the tickets they want, but put them in the 300 and 400 level above home plate, so they are far from the action and have nobody below them on which to pour beer.

Plus, we get two home games next year.

Reactions: TommyM
Here is what I have heard the deal is (for what it's worth). This particular sanction is from the Red Bulls. However, the league also is reviewing infractions from our fans both at home and away games and likely will issue additional sanctions to our supporters. Nice job by a few knuckleheads publicly embarrassing our fan base and team, and causing continuing repercussions for everyone, OVER SMOKE. And I'm afraid we are doomed, as the few cannot help themselves (comments by the few on various other forums make clear that they are either too stupid, too selfish or too immature, or all of the above, to stop). SMH

If you throw on the Resale Option there's 4 Tickets available Front Row in the NJRB Supporters Section :)

I suggested this as a a Trolling option as a joke on Reddit......but silly me for thinking Hipsters could give a LOL rather then a dissertation on how that's against the Rules.

Reactions: FootyLovin and Paul