Restaurants

Orange

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Charlotte, NC
www.twitter.com
Coming from someone who doesn't live in the city and goes into the city a couple times a year, where is your favorite place to grab some food? I plan on coming up sometime maybe this summer or next season, places to eat are always a necessity.

Let's not include McDonalds or others like that ;)

Arthur ave in the bronx. Anywhere in arthur ave

Coming from someone who doesn't live in the city and goes into the city a couple times a year, where is your favorite place to grab some food? I plan on coming up sometime maybe this summer or next season, places to eat are always a necessity.

Where in NYC will you be?
What types of food do you prefer?
What is your price range?

Balthazar is amazing. Open almost all day. Toro just opened in NYC great tapas. Most any street vender. I can go on and on. Colicchio and sons, eataly, china town.

Where did you end up going?

Balthazar is amazing. Open almost all day. Toro just opened in NYC great tapas. Most any street vender. I can go on and on. Colicchio and sons, eataly, china town.

Toro is excellent! I know i posted about it somewhere on here - great tapas - glad they finally put in a proper door - they had that odd tunnel thing for a long time.

Also Eataly is my favorite place to take my parents - there is something for everyone and a good atmosphere - in that it's a loud market place vibe. Perfect for not talking to your parents.

* Tacuba (Mexican) - Astoria
* Cabana (Cuban) - Forest Hills
* Don Coqui (Puerto Rican) - Astoria
* Rosa Mexicano - ALL 3 locations in Manhattan.
* Arepas (Venezuelan) - Astoria
* New York Pão De Queijo (Brazilian) - Astoria