Ronaldo to Manchester City...Nope, Manchester United

make Shwafta Shwafta do it. he's somehow drawn to all the bots. it'd make it easy for him to clean that mess up. lol

i kid, i kid.
I mean I know you kid but even if I wanted to I wouldn't even begin thinking of it because
1. I wouldn't be able to mod any fri night - sat night, which covers most games.
2. I'm naive AF (as we all clearly see) so wouldn't be a great mod option.
3. As much as I'm on the forum like 24/7, I don't think I'd really have time to mod. lol.

Yeah I don’t know anymore. Not even posting spam links. They’re just engaging. It’s so odd.
I’m getting 10+ emails a day via the contact form with spam. Never had that issue before.
I’m guessing the technology has just greatly improved.

Yeah I don’t know anymore. Not even posting spam links. They’re just engaging. It’s so odd.
I’m getting 10+ emails a day via the contact form with spam. Never had that issue before.
I’m guessing the technology has just greatly improved.
Soon the entire Forum will be bots. If you thought LionMOD was bad, wait until LionBOT.

I, for one, welcome our new bot overlords.
season 8 GIF

• Haha
Reactions: adam
Wow, what a transfer saga it's been for Ronaldo! It shows that anything can happen in the world of football. If you're interested in learning more about the financial side of these big transfers, I found a great article on classicalfinance.com that breaks down the economics of football. It's really fascinating to see how much money is involved in the sport and how it impacts things like player wages and club finances. Overall, I'm excited to see what Ronaldo will bring to Manchester United this season. He's definitely one of the best players in the world, and it should be fun to watch him in action.

Reactions: Schwallacus