Seat Selection Process

I haven't been getting any emails from NYC FC even though i have my deposit in for season tickets. I contacted them and they said my email is correct in their system. Is everyone getting the email at the same time? What does it say?

I checked my spam folder and added the email address they gave me to my address book. Can you tell me what email address the email came from so I can make sure to add them. I don't know why I am not getting the info.

Thanks. That is what i have in my contact list. Don't know what the deal is then.

I didn't get the first email they sent so I called them and I guess they fixed something. Yesterday I received the survey at 4 PM.

I heard the first time they had some issues with the server.

Glad they were able to fix it for you. I spoke with fan services before the email yesterday but i guess they didnt fix it. I have an email in to them again. Hope to get it resolved soon.

Anyone else receive the email on an AOL address. My email is AOL. i know its old school but they said that may be the issue and haven't offered any fix.

Yes, I did. I was referring to the MCFC banner at the top. Sorry for not quoting.