Sebastian Velasquez [Midfielder]

Seems like his girl packed her bags and ran out on him too. Guys getting it from all ends lol

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Did everyone just casually read past the part where he says he was sexually abused as a 5 year old? Jesus... I really am rooting for this kid and I hope he stays clean and gets a chance somewhere.
I did not. It's horrible. I too wish him the best.

Reactions: SayWhat44
My prayers and best wishes Sebastian. I am glad I was at the October 23 team practice on Yankee Stadium and had another chance to take another picture with you. Not sure if you read this forum. Some posting are kind of mean and callous, but I truly will treasure the time you came to Delta to take a picture with me. Thank you Angie too for that special moment. Blessings

Reactions: ElValluno90
Had some dark days early last year but he's broke through in USL and is having an amazing year. His post from earlier...

Real Monarchs have 33 points after playing 12 games.

He has 6 goals 4 assists and 19 chances created.

He was at one time a highly touted youth prospect: http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/european-opportunities-for-sebastian-velasquez.1120201/

If that thread is correct, says he tried out for Barca (just to even get one shows talent) and other clubs in Spain, but the original linked article no longer exists. Rooting for him.

Had some dark days early last year but he's broke through in USL and is having an amazing year. His post from earlier...

Real Monarchs have 33 points after playing 12 games.

He has 6 goals 4 assists and 19 chances created.

good for him after the stuff he went thru. i think real monarchs are better than RSL right now

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT