Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fuck you man, don't fuck with my hopes. If anything it's going to be "We're continuing to explore all options to find the best opportunity within the five boroughs."

Reactions: Kubah
Why do we have a poll on this thead? Isn't enough to find who else was told such delicious news by fan services?

I suppose it's possible a ticket rep said that, to someone who never posted here before. And that no regular poster received a similar call.

But I ain't buying.
LMAO!!! You people are to much... Im just trying to pass along what I was told and see if anyoneelse got a call. I get a fuck you, why is there a poll and people judging a fellow founding member just because I joined the forum today. We will see what happens in a couple of weeks... And chill a bit alright. Haha!

LMAO!!! You people are to much... Im just trying to pass along what I was told and see if anyoneelse got a call. I get a fuck you, why is there a poll and people judging a fellow founding member just because I joined the forum today. We will see what happens in a couple of weeks... And chill a bit alright. Haha!
Like I said it's possible this is true, but if you don't understand why there's good reason to doubt your story given the circumstances, I can't help you.

Like Einstein said... You should question everything.

I got my fingers crossed it's good news... atleast a plan. It's takes about 2 years to build a stadium and were one down on the contract with the Yankees. Besides... We need a regulation size pitch.

Rumor is that David Starn may be running for NYC Mayor. Would be a former sports league commish as a Mayor... That could end well for us.

Reactions: Kjbert
Thanks for that link. I think the author and I are almost exactly the same age and had remarkably similar experiences and memories. I especially love that he noted at the end that when the original stadium was renovated they sold the seat at local department stores like Alexanders and Korvettes. I did manage to convince my Dad to get me a seat. I remember we got it at Korvettes (a long defunct local department store) and that you could not just pay cash but also had to buy two cartons (not packs, cartons) of cigarettes, plus, like the article said I think $7.50. Neither my Mom nor Dad smoked, so my Dad asked a coworker what he smoked, bought two cartons of that and gave them to the guy. I still have the seat, although we made the mistake of repainting it. I've no idea what it it worth.

I got my seats from Stamford wreckers in 1974 or 1975 I paid $35 for the seat mounted on the l shaped brackets.
i keep them in my parents yard for 10 years so 1 of the tops cracked but i never painted them.
Love these chairsIMG_20150819_231833_699.jpg IMG_20150819_231850_034.jpg

I got a call from them on Wed afternoon from Erin. She asked about my experience at the stadium and wanted to make sure I knew about the card discount and discounted tickets available to STH. She said that next years ticketprices should be about the same with some new payment options that we should like. I asked if there would be the opportunity to move my seats closer if something opens up and she said yes. she also asked if I knew about the Cityzens program and I told her that they should get more winter beanies like the one they put up before. she claimed to not have 1 herself.
the Cityzens points will also roll over to next year.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

I suppose it's possible a ticket rep said that, to someone who never posted here before. And that no regular poster received a similar call.

But I ain't buying.

I am going to follow your lead and above quote.
I have not been home all day, and just checked my caller ID and there is no call from NYCfootball club. About a month ago I got a call from a young lady and email too asking me if I was aware of the Cityzens program. I think its just a way of feeling their way of how are STH feeling and just to gauge for next season

We already had Buckley tell us that the GAL site was a done deal. So I'm just going to wait until the official account tweets something.

When the fuck did this happen? I want to do some digging into government documents. To the Department of Buildings!

Is there any possibility of the following situation:
- Since the GAL warehouse location may be small that CFG buys the land and builds a public park (Heritage field) where the old Yankee Stadium stands. They pay for everything.
- CFG builds the stadium at the heritage field site so they have enough space for everything.

I dont care what they have to do, who they have to buy out, who we need to send to get a deal done, how much they have to pay...

GET IT DONE! Lets really make these jersey boys miserable and set the standard in this league for mls stadiums.

When the fuck did this happen? I want to do some digging into government documents. To the Department of Buildings!
It was like back in Decemberish when he tweeted from the third rail account that the deal for the GAL site was done and it turned out to be bullshit.