Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's curling in Ardsley up here in Westchester. I've always wanted to go check it out. The wild thing about curling is that its basically a drinking game. Cornhole, horseshoes, curling... All the same thing. Why don't they drink?
I'm up in Westchester and have planned on doing their late fall intro to curling every year for the past 10, but always forget. If you're looking for a curling buddy ....

Reactions: adam
We need even more stream of consciousness. And the FO better hire more interns to keep up.

Alton Brown has just made me realize that I've made grilled cheese sandwiches incorrectly for the entirety of my life.

I need to stop making griddled melted cheese sandwiches when I want comfort food. Now where in gods name can I put a charcoal grill?

Alton Brown has just made me realize that I've made grilled cheese sandwiches incorrectly for the entirety of my life.

I need to stop making griddled melted cheese sandwiches when I want comfort food. Now where in gods name can I put a charcoal grill?

That's actually how it's done at a tailgate! Another reason we need a stadium location with a parking lot like Willets Point. Goddamn Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!!!!!

You see, you thought you were going off topic, but actually delivered a great talking point for our stadium discussion.

Other pros for a parking lot:
Forum meetups (and other SGs) that dont require a bar.

LionNYC LionNYC proably has one of those tailgate busses we could use as a home base to park around.

We can get there real early and make a whole day of things. Beach chairs, cornhole, pickup soccer games!

The club could set up bounce houses and other things for the kids.

We have such a vast disparity in ethnicities that follow this club, my taste buds just water over the idea of what types of foods could be shared and combined if we all made our own together. A literal melting pot!

What else?

That's actually how it's done at a tailgate! Another reason we need a stadium location with a parking lot like Willets Point. Goddamn Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!!!!!

You see, you thought you were going off topic, but actually delivered a great talking point for our stadium discussion.

LionNYC LionNYC proably has one of those tailgate busses we could use as a home base to park around.

We can get there real early and make a whole day of things. Beach chairs, cornhole, pickup soccer games!

We have such a vast disparity in ethnicities that follow this club, my taste buds just water over the idea of what types of foods could be shared and combined if we all made our own together. A literal melting pot!

What else?
With the number of #team50 guys, you better plan on a mobile medical clinic too if you really want pickup soccer mixed with beer

With the number of #team50 guys, you better plan on a mobile medical clinic too if you really want pickup soccer mixed with beer

Especially if done after downing a papusa burger!

What else?

Nope.

That's awful. Forget the name of the sandwich, a grilled cheese is white bread, yellow American cheese and butter.

Welcome to America, Alton

Reactions: adam and hatt91
That's awful. Forget the name of the sandwich, a grilled cheese is white bread, yellow American cheese and butter.

Welcome to America, Alton

But it has the potential to be so much more, good for one.

Why settle when for literally a few cents more you can caress your taste buds with cheesy goodness crafted with care and skill. Instead of the most processed foods known to mankind.

But it has the potential to be so much more, good for one.

Why settle when for literally a few cents more you can caress your taste buds with cheesy goodness crafted with care and skill. Instead of the most processed foods known to mankind.

If we all thought like that there'd never be cheese wiz on philly cheese steaks!!! I don't want to imagine such a world.

Reactions: Kjbert
Grilled-Cheese Buck-et
Grilled-Cheese Buck-et
*clap clap clap clap*

I'd be down for a bucket of let's say 3-4 grilled cheese sandwiches and French fries. Question though- do you melt cheese on the fries too, or is that overkill?

Reactions: Ulrich