Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
I wonder if all the hubbub about Willets is more driven by the politicians than the Club... Who knows, maybe they've made progress on a different location they like better than Queens.

I've heard from sources within the club that Etihad Island is nearly complete and will be making its voyage to land in the East or Hudson River by 2020.

The idea that Etihad Island would be created in New York was false. It's actually being constructed oversesas and driving itself over waters to arrive in New York.

I've heard from sources within the club that Etihad Island is nearly complete and will be making its voyage to land in the East or Hudson River by 2020.

The idea that Etihad Island would be created in New York was false. It's actually being constructed oversesas and driving itself over waters to arrive in New York.
And it's not actually an island but a massive, highly intelligent and waterfaring alien lifeform.

Reactions: COLINMOUTH
And it's not actually an island but a massive, highly intelligent and waterfaring alien lifeform.

a massive, highly intelligent alien lifeform.

a massive, highly intelligent alien lifeform.

Wait a minute... Hivemind?!?!

giphy.gif