• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
This is getting really stupid now.
Haha, it’s happening..... if we host MLS Cup, it’s gonna be at Red Bull Arena adorned all in Smurf Blue.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So the first ever MLS Cup played at Red Bull Arena would be hosted by their hated rivals.
Winning MLS Cup at RB stadium would be the Greek Tragedy of Poetic Justice initiated by the Redbull Wedding. Their hallowed ground would be forever tarnished in a way they could not ever sanitize. And the opportunity for a championship banner tifo would be automatic

Winning MLS Cup at RB stadium would be the Greek Tragedy of Poetic Justice initiated by the Redbull Wedding. Their hallowed ground would be forever tarnished in a way they could not ever sanitize. And the opportunity for a championship banner tifo would be automatic

How many RB fans show up to support the opposition. The stands would look like a derby match without the bloated cows even taking the field.

let’s do it.

the more i think about it....it will be more of the old school "neutral" venue final that MLS used to do all the time until 2010

Reactions: Kjbert
I really don't think the organization would do Red Bull Arena, and continue to believe the college football game will get moved if need be.

No inside knowledge, just ... it's the path of least resistance.

Here is a screenshot of the Ticketmaster page for the Princeton - Dartmouth game. You can see that they aren't selling the 3rd and 4th levels, and also don't appear to be selling the outfield bleachers. Also, ticket prices vary between $39 and $86.

Despite that, almost every section has tons of seats still available.
Y Stadium.jpg

So if NYCFC wins a MLS Cup at Red Bull Arena, does the banner get hung there or at Yankee Stadium? :p

would be funny to hang it there ... kinda like we conquered them and made them our bitches. they'd have to see it every time they came to the stadium. it would kill them.

we can always make a duplicate for YS. :p

Reactions: Victors87
you right, Connecticut is the answer before RBA :(

Heh I'm the one person who'd actually like this! In fact forget Hartford, YALE BOWL , just to make it super convenient for me! In all seriousness the final should be in NY that's what separates us from the pink cows. Any venue in The five boroughs will do for me over going to Jersey.

Reactions: Kjbert