• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Re: IPJ
First thought is along the lines of “what a tool”.
The over enthusiasm, okay fine I guess… I’m feeling we might be straying into some toady territory here.

He's a media personality. It's his job to be the way he is now. Just hope his news is something worthwhile and not a pile of dung

The content will depend on how it is delivered, but I expect it to go like something about the Yankees revitalizing the Bronx, something about the City/BH reneging, something about the Yankees remaining committed to the stadium and redeveloping the neighborhood, something about it remaining a top priority, something about a bump in the road, something about getting it back on track, something about the effect of the pandemic.

Ian Joy is a hack now. Don’t forget that he only collects one paycheck now.
and yes. No fan is watching the broadcast for the first “open” home game. We’re all going to be there

Reactions: Shwafta
Looks like Ian was fed up lol. I'll believe it when I see it. All the talk is cheap until we're playing in the eventual stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert
I’m streaming on ESPN and the broadcast doesn’t start till 6. Anything worth repeating?
So from what I just heard they are saying the club is now expanding their search in other locations. Doesn’t mean the Bronx is dead but doesn’t sound good? Could be a ploy to get the bx with a quick yes vote

So from what I just heard they are saying the club is now expanding their search in other locations. Doesn’t mean the Bronx is dead but doesn’t sound good? Could be a ploy to get the bx with a quick yes vote
The community board is not the roadblock.

Reactions: Kjbert
Fuck that Ian. The Yankees pulled the vote at the community board meeting. They are the problem. Randy Levine is the problem.

The front office has said there would be a time when they will begin to ask fans to start communicating to their city representatives in favor of a stadium. Ian Joy sounded the bell. Don't think we're at that point yet.