Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Don't forget that in Ann Harbour ( not in seattle or Portland ) have been sold 110.000 tickets in 30 minutes ( $ 380 the average prize ) for the friendly between MUFC - Real Madrid............
What does the number of tickets sold in Ann Arbor for a one off game have to do with the capacity of a stadium for NYCFC?

Don't forget that in Ann Harbour ( not in seattle or Portland ) have been sold 110.000 tickets in 30 minutes ( $ 380 the average prize ) for the friendly between MUFC - Real Madrid............
Apples and oranges. Novelty game between two of the biggest soccer clubs in the world is not the same thing as a 17 MLS games a year

Reactions: Kjbert
Also if the Cosmos manage to get there SSS stadium built it would be difficult to argue that the area needs another.

Depends on who pays for it. They build it in Nassau County and Nassau County pays for it, that's one thing.

If CFG pays for it in the Bronx, CFG controls all the business that comes from it. At that point they bid it out for stuff like NCAAs, Rugby 7s etc

Depends on who pays for it. They build it in Nassau County and Nassau County pays for it, that's one thing.

If CFG pays for it in the Bronx, CFG controls all the business that comes from it. At that point they bid it out for stuff like NCAAs, Rugby 7s etc
they would never bid it out for other teams to play there...maybe events such as concerts and whatnot but anything where extra lines have t9 be painted on the field and whatnot will not happen

they would never bid it out for other teams to play there...maybe events such as concerts and whatnot but anything where extra lines have t9 be painted on the field and whatnot will not happen
I disagree. I think they would absolutely bid out appropriately sized (attendance) sports events. As long as NYCFC is considered any extraneous lines can be erased or fade away before a home game. Think FC Dallas, Portland, and Philadelphia. Two have football played there and Philly gets the Rugby 7s. Only at Dallas have I noticed lines and those are faint.

Reactions: Kinkladze
They wouldn't need to but it could help with getting through opposition if the stadium benefits more than just the club.

As a Yankees fan, I would of thought the same thing when they built this palace. Little did I know they would bring in a soccer team that would cover up the infield and remove the mound 17+ times a year!
Having ancillary events is good for everyone. From the club, to the stadium sponsors and the City. I can't imagine them not at least competing for other events.

A women´s team of our own perhaps?..

I'm pretty sure that a women's team will happen, it's something CFG seems to feel is fairly important, but generally women's teams play on a smaller-capacity stadium away from the first team's ground.

Bt1BF7uCAAIfGmf.jpg

Those are like the worst seats in the house and they're not so bad and you have the screen to aid you...

Those are like the worst seats in the house and they're not so bad and you have the screen to aid you...
Yup. Would not want to sit down low on that side for sure. That pretty much clinched my decision to stay in the 200's! Overall YS looks better on TV than I had expected!