Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Yup. Would not want to sit down low on that side for sure. That pretty much clinched my decision to stay in the 200's! Overall YS looks better on TV than I had expected!
Yeah, I've been looking at the seating charts and I think being higher up would probably end up being better than being lower at an off angle.

The one time I've been to the new Yankee Stadium I sat around where the 200's seats are (3rd base side) and I could see it being a pretty good seat for soccer matches.

Bt071mRCcAEJHE1.jpg

Hopefully with time they can do a bit better on the diamond.

Reactions: Vito
I thought the lower section in the right field/first base line looked awesome. Right on top of the action.

For anyone that was at the City/LFC game tonight. How did the sound travel around the stadium?

To add a little more, Vito Vito , the area that will be supporters section was the "Kop" last night and the sound seemed to project pretty well.

I sat on the opposite end in 213. It may have been my perspective, but it seemed like it was 4 to 1 LFC over MCFC in attendance. Didn't bother me since LFC is my EPL team, but it was a little surprising.

Reactions: Vito
Not really? Liverpool are part of the traditional big four of the modern Premier league Era. City have a long way to go catching up with Foreign fans. They pretty much sucked for the first decade of the internet and globalization of support.

Reactions: Gene
Not really? Liverpool are part of the traditional big four of the modern Premier league Era. City have a long way to go catching up with Foreign fans. They pretty much sucked for the first decade of the internet and globalization of support.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't surprised to see a Liverpool homefield last night. But for the NYCFC fans, sooner or later I feel like they will root ManCity down the line.

Not this one!
Btw Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan , what was the general feeling from the liverpool fans towards NYCFC?
I didn't get the chance to speak to many people as I wasn't near the supporter section and had a work associate with me. I feel like David Villa got a good reception, but it would have been better if they'd have brought him out to an area where he was more visible. They just didn't make a big enough deal in my opinion.

There were some assholes when I was going in talking loudly about never supporting NYCFC because they weren't "their own team". I reminded them that FSG owns LFC, and that seemed to end it. They seemed like the kind of dickweeds that live in LI and support the Mets and just want to be cool and tough in front of their buddies.

I don't get the sense that LFC fans who support the growth and development of MLS have anything against NYCFC. Heck, LFC already hates ManU, so there's not a massive rivalry with MCFC. Will you have eurosnobs who don't ever get onboard? Probably, but I'd bet most of them are Arsenal fans. Gunners are the annoying hipsters of American soccer fans.