Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Do we all riot individually at the same time? Just start randomly throwing and breaking things in our own office?

Or, are we meeting up together to form a large mob? And if so, you’re suggesting we pick a random time and place to riot as a mob over lack of stadium information?

I’m not sure which scenario is more ridiculous.

One person does not make a riot. Unless you're Quiet Riot. Then it makes a quiet riot.

Do we all riot individually at the same time? Just start randomly throwing and breaking things in our own office?

Or, are we meeting up together to form a large mob? And if so, you’re suggesting we pick a random time and place to riot as a mob over lack of stadium information?

Or we could riot individually at random times and places and let the pattern emerge as a "lack of stadium information freak-out spree".

I think you took my comment too seriously and literal, my friend. :p

Q: What does your typical day look like?
A: I get up and exercise, then I spend all day talking to people in Manchester and Melbourne.

I think I figured out why we don't have a stadium in NYC.

The guy in charge of finding NYCFC a stadium should be on calls starting at 8 am with NYC politicians, lawmakers, real estate companies, labor unions, community leaders, and DeBlasio (BDB only after 11 though as BDB sleeps late). Oh and he should be Noo Yawwwwk through and through - as we know NYC politics and real estate is shockingly provincial for a city of this size and diversity.

If that guy in the video is really the head guy for NYCFCs search then buckle up, a stadium isn’t coming any time soon.

We don't have a Sheik. We have a Sheikh
We have bags of money being used as toilet paper by our owner. :p

Bottom line is that money isn't the issue, it's about De Blasisuck being on our side. Soccer field innovative has to have bought us some good will, am I right? Please?

Well, temp stadium anyway. Just saw this at MLS dot com:

I'm with the majority who believe it's only a matter of time before they name Yankee Stadium as the temp venue. I might be in the minority on this one, but I also believe Citi Field would be available if any sort of conflict comes up that would keep the team out of the Bronx.

Of course it's only my 2 cents worth(less), but the Mets/Yankees thing a lot of people chirp about is overblown. If and when the Mets are offered a piece of the action, the Wilpons will welcome NYCFC with open arms.

Here's a link to the rest of the article for those who are interested: http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...fc-stadium-announcement-expected-within-month
Holy shit the accuracy in the first comment is astonishing.

Do we have confirmation that CFG would pay for the entire stadium and wouldn't look for public funding? I have this irrational fear this might happen.

Reactions: Kjbert