Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Well in fairness, all I said was that CFG was surely interested in a deal. At the same time, I'm sure they are intelligent enough to recognise that if they aren't going to be able to do a deal then they may have to look at funding it all themselves. What we don't know is how willing they are to seriously consider actually doing that.
At the Chalk Talk that Jon Stemp gave at NYCFC House, I think he said that CFG were aware of the controversy around public funding for stadiums and would take great care not to tarnish the image of the club with the citizens of the city in which it is situated. It's not exactly definitive, but at least shows they are aware of the optics.

Wonder if we’ll get a release of the NYCFC bid.
Exclusive photo of NYCFC Belmont bid:

1-1024x768.jpg

I don't know, I just found the entire exterior to be absolutely ugly. It's certainly not great compared to some of the other new stadiums being built.
Such as?

BTW, you realize you're spewing such heavily biased propaganda at this point that I am taking up for RBNJ. Just making it clear where we all stand here. I don't want to do this. You are forcing my hand.

I know that I am an asshole, but there is something gloriously ironic about using a device that woudnt be possible without calculus to type a message about how calculus is useless, while also confusing calculus with algebra.
Also that calculus, an objective way of describing the material of our reality might be considered "stupid" requires some very radical subjectivity.

I know that I am an asshole, but there is something gloriously ironic about using a device that woudnt be possible without calculus to type a message about how calculus is useless, while also confusing calculus with algebra.
Eh, it's all the same. Headaches.