Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
So maybe without jinxing the team there is maybe around 60 some more games before we get a permanent home? 1 match in 23, Min 18 matches in 24, 25, 26. Which gets you to 55, (hopefully my math is right), add some Leagues Cup and playoff matches and that gets you in the 60 range. Once the shovels in the ground, the countdown is going to be great. For the NYCFC fans, and my friends who are not NYCFC fans and but have to hear my explanation of each potential stadium deal.

NYCFC averaged 19,816 attendance this season in MLS games, but that includes the Red Bull arena game.

They did not release an attendance figure for that game -- so taking away that game, NYCFC averaged 21,054 fans per game at Yankee Stadium & Citi Field this season. I am going to take a wild swing that it will be difficult to get tickets to the new stadium & 25,000 means we will sell out -- or come close to selling out -- almost every game. I would think there will be more fans willing to buy tickets in a soccer stadium than want to attend games in baseball stadiums.

Concept Sketch: 30 Craft Beers from the NYC area
After meeting with Client: 20 Craft Beers from the NYC area and 2 sponsored beers (Heineken and something else)
After Working Drawings: 5 Craft Beers from the NYC area and 2 sponsored beers (Heineken)
After Construction: Just Heineken and Heineken Zero

Concept Sketch: 30 Craft Beers from the NYC area
After meeting with Client: 20 Craft Beers from the NYC area and 2 sponsored beers (Heineken and something else)
After Working Drawings: 5 Craft Beers from the NYC area and 2 sponsored beers (Heineken)
After Construction: Just Heineken and Heineken Zero

It makes me so mad that we could get Finback, Singlecut, Evil Twin, Other Half, etc, but will likely see Goose Island and Bud Light.

It makes me so mad that we could get Finback, Singlecut, Evil Twin, Other Half, etc, but will likely see Goose Island and Bud Light.
Possibly, yeah.

I'm hopeful though that a bunch more, regionalized beers would be included in this.

Within the DSSEIS Notice of Completion, it noted: "Support for Regional Farmers and Local Food Vendors: The NYCFC stadium will give priority to procuring produce from regional growers and food vendors in order to promote regional economic development while reducing the carbon generating transportation impacts related to the provision of food."

Maybe that also means less Legends throughout the stadium too.

Sign The Petition

Found this on NYCFC's FB page. Other than grabbing your phone number so they can harass you with a hard season ticket sales pitch, what is this all about?

Or did I answer my own question?

Sign The Petition

Found this on NYCFC's FB page. Other than grabbing your phone number so they can harass you with a hard season ticket sales pitch, what is this all about?

It's about this ULURP review process & showing politicians that this stadium is wanted by the public. They've said they are going to want Queens residents to show up and community meetings to help urge them to keep it moving ahead.

Sign The Petition

I didn't submit my phone number (which is optional). I wonder how zip codes factor into all of this...

So, if Mayor Adams goes to jail, are we too far down the path for our stadium plans to get derailed or are we good?
I am glad I am not the only person who had this concern. I also thought, well at least it was Turkey, and not UAE, so City Football Group has some distance from the alleged bribe.

Reactions: Kjbert
I am glad I am not the only person who had this concern. I also thought, well at least it was Turkey, and not UAE, so City Football Group has some distance from the alleged bribe.

We just need him to not resign for what, 10 months? 8 months? Hang in there, Mr. Mayor.

In all seriousness, why is every single NYC mayor a complete nutjob? When's the last time we had a normal, decent person running the city? Adams, De Blasio, Bloomberg and Giuliani are all nutjobs. I was too young for Dinkins and Koch. Were they normal?