Stand Up Ny!

Golazo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Sep 16, 2014

Classic NYHC band Madball, song is called Stand Up NY. Think we can make two small chants or 1 song one combined.

"Stand up New York...FC!!!
Show your PRIDE!
Stand Up New York!"

"Brooklyn are you with me
Queens are you with me
Strong Island are you with me
Staten Island are you with me
The Bronx are you with me
Manhattan are you with me
Stand up NEW YORK!"

I love Madball, Sick of it all, Murphy's Law, H20, Biohazard, and all those NY hardcore bands. I think its really cool and interesting that a lot of people on this forum seem to like that stuff too. Awesome.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
q3DOZ.gif

I was thinking about the good old times
And all the people who helped me survive
Now who the hell knows where I'd be
Without the branches of my family tree

I was thinking about the times we shared
And all the times I was scared
Living and learning in the NYC
Shout out's go out to my New York Family

It's more, more than you can see
It's thicker than water
It means more, so much more to me
It's thicker than water

It runs so thick inside my veins
Through all the heartache and the pain
And everything I've come to be
It's more than you can see

My friends look out for me like family
My mom's been struggling since I was three [x2]
Am I scared, am I pushed, am I worried
Another day, another year so what's the hurry?

I feel it here
The feeling is real
It's the only thing you can't take away
I feel it here
The feeling won't go
I'm gonna let you know
You can't have it
I wont give it
You can't take it away

I am all for repurposing NYCHC for NYCFC

Let's make those NYHC shirts with the X in the middle - you know what I'm talking about, not the straightedge ones but the Big X with the letters in each corner of the X but have it say NYFC oh snap!

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
Let's make those NYHC shirts with the X in the middle - you know what I'm talking about, not the straightedge ones but the Big X with the letters in each corner of the X but have it say NYFC oh snap!

I love this idea.

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan We should make these shirts for the forum, add in the link under the design. It'd be a little different flavor from the license plate logo. I can work on a design when I get home tonight and post it up to see if there's interest. I'd donate the design in exchange for a free shirt when we print them up.

I would want a crew-neck sweat shirt t shirt and basketball jersey in true hc style ... ok just a t and crew neck

I'm at work all day so I can't look into anything :/
But I'll give it a look when I get off tonight.

i'm in - i wouldn't mind something on the back near the neck and less on the front but that's just me ... lther than that love it down to buy a t and a crew neck sweatshirt ... this thread has been great i've been listening to a ton of bands i almost forgot about - snapcase made my bike ride yesterday pretty rocking.

i'm in - i wouldn't mind something on the back near the neck and less on the front but that's just me ... lther than that love it down to buy a t and a crew neck sweatshirt ... this thread has been great i've been listening to a ton of bands i almost forgot about - snapcase made my bike ride yesterday pretty rocking.

Yeah, I was just thinking that a one color on the front is a lot cheaper to screen print than front and back.

do we need to start an NYHC thread on here? I'm working from home starting Wednesday (that's how thanksgiving is going to work for me ...) so a bunch of memory lane tunes would be awesome.

in honor of this thread and Golazo i think it should say "Stand Up New York" instead of NY belongs to me - although i love that song and possible chant

I was a NYDM guy. The two groups (DM/HC) were usually at odds with each other, so I can just pretend that the shirt is our DM logo.
RESPECTLOYALTY4.jpg

All petty High School squabbles aside. I love the idea.

so when are we getting these shirts?

We should totally do an "at the gates/cradle of filth-esque" death metal shirt too.