Supporter Section Name

There's a lot more to NYC than the subway system. I've also never met a single person that used the system everyday that's ever had a nice thing to say about it either. I just hope the NYC Supporter Culture doesn't become a joke about train related stuff. It's bad enough we're going with the 'we power nyc' gimmick.

Want to have name for the Section? 236 is on the east end (NNE to be more specific) Call it the the East End or the East Side. These are terms that EVERY NEW YORKER would use and not feel silly referring to.
How about " the five points"

There's a lot more to NYC than the subway system. I've also never met a single person that used the system everyday that's ever had a nice thing to say about it either. I just hope the NYC Supporter Culture doesn't become a joke about train related stuff. It's bad enough we're going with the 'we power nyc' gimmick.

Want to have name for the Section? 236 is on the east end (NNE to be more specific) Call it the the East End or the East Side. These are terms that EVERY NEW YORKER would use and not feel silly referring to.
East Side FTW!

Then we can have supporter section battles, putting the uptight Upper East Side vs. the gritty Lower East Side.

Reactions: einwindir

KRAMER: "Jerry, this is the way society functions. Aren't you a part of society? Because if you don't want to be a part of society, Jerry, why don't you just get in your car and move to the East Side!"

We could always go with the Stoop, for New Yorkers the stoop is a big symbol for home. Growing up sitting on you stoop in the summer playing dominos music blasting. Not much is more New York than that.

Last edited:
We could always go with the Stoop, for New Yorkers the stoop is a big symbol for home. Growing up sitting on you stoop in the summer playing dominos music blasting music. Not much is more New York than that.
My stoop was always the official hit off the point stoop.

We could always go with the Stoop, for New Yorkers the stoop is a big symbol for home. Growing up sitting on you stoop in the summer playing dominos music blasting. Not much is more New York than that.
I would actually realky like "the stoop" for the whole supporter section. Please reach out to a club rep and ask them for that

I would actually realky like "the stoop" for the whole supporter section. Please reach out to a club rep and ask them for that
I realm have no pull, maybe I can say that to @NYisBLUE on twitter but that is the only person I know with pull maybe if the board gets behind it Dan can contact someone.

Newspaper_of_Stoop_Kid.jpg

Our mascot.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I posted whats below on friday at 1 am in the what do you call them section The Stoop is already taken until my section votes on it.

Fridays post:
I've been calling them New York FC, leaving city out of it. people from the metro area will know what it stands for within a year and people from outside the area always think NYC when they hear New York.

I want my section 229 to have a name. I am laying claim to:
"The Stoop" Dutch word meaning front steps that has lasted 400 years. fits well with the tiered seating in a stadium.
or "The El" because we are upstairs and a tip of the hat to the Third Rail to our left, keeping with subway reference.
I will poll my section 1st game and what we reject will be available for the rest of you to fight over

I posted whats below on friday at 1 am in the what do you call them section The Stoop is already taken until my section votes on it.

Fridays post:
I've been calling them New York FC, leaving city out of it. people from the metro area will know what it stands for within a year and people from outside the area always think NYC when they hear New York.

I want my section 229 to have a name. I am laying claim to:
"The Stoop" Dutch word meaning front steps that has lasted 400 years. fits well with the tiered seating in a stadium.
or "The El" because we are upstairs and a tip of the hat to the Third Rail to our left, keeping with subway reference.
I will poll my section 1st game and what we reject will be available for the rest of you to fight over
this thread is for the WHOLE of the supporter sections. ALL supporter sections will have the same name. Red bulls have the south ward, Kansas City has the BLue Hell(?)