TFC Postmatch

I honestly don't get the RJ hate. Peel the onion. He was getting eaten alive by Edwards because we gave up midfield. Herrera was gassed and Lopez is Lopez. Switching from right side to left side is tough and we know he sucks there. There was no reason to play him at LB when we could have subbed to take back midfield or kept Sweat there and played White as RCB.
RJ wasn't good all game.

Uh no, you can't, because that wasn't our 1st team without Wallace, and the team out there danced around Toronto until they were gassed and Vieira failed to properly sub players on. If the guy deputized for Wallace (TMac) actually scored from 3ft away, game over. If the ref called the PK for Maxi's foul in the box, game over. The 1st team played a winning game - the coach lost it tonight.

Keep sippin that kool aid. We didn't dance around anything we got a last minute amazing villa goal in the first which was basically a solo performance. We were sloppy and gave up the ball all over the field. We should have dominated this game. And you think Wallace was all the difference we needed?

All career, brother. He is what he is. And that is a dog shit player.

White is better. The end.

This was trying to reply to SteveV SteveV re RJ. Who is a terrible player.

Reactions: gbservis
We didn't dance around or dominate anything. Would've been lucky to win. Tie is fair. And they were without their 4 best players for most of the game.

That was a game they should've dominated and choked instead.

Uh no, you can't, because that wasn't our 1st team without Wallace, and the team out there danced around Toronto until they were gassed and Vieira failed to properly sub players on. If the guy deputized for Wallace (TMac) actually scored from 3ft away, game over. If the ref called the PK for Maxi's foul in the box, game over. The 1st team played a winning game - the coach lost it tonight.
That's a lot of ifs, homie.

Reactions: Joseph Bianco
Also if Pirlo missed the chance that Herrera missed tonight, you all would be flaying him of whatever skin he has left.
That was a horrible miss to say the least, no question about it. I'm not giving him a pass on it but I'm also not crucifying him either because he made a ton of def stops that saved breaks into the box, was beaten up pretty badly all game shielding the ball, and I know what jelly legs are like at the end of the game.

We love dissenting opinions on this forum.
Exactly. And if I thought you 1) couldn't handle it or 2) were a first time offender,

I'd be more diplomatic. But I'm fucking sick of watching Sitch do the athletic equivalent of jerking himself on cable tv.

Vieira is 100% dedicated to our possession style of play except when we can get a slim lead and then give up on possessing the ball entirely. The subs killed the game, starting TMac over Lewis or Okoli killed the game, Vieira killed the game.
And agreed on the TMac/Hernandez footrace, stuff of nightmares.

Such a disappointing match. So sloppy. Hoped they'd move up a notch towards the class of the league (while taking advantage of a significantly weakened opponent) and instead they slid backward.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Vieira refused to talk about Shelton, said he wants to focus on today's game.

Khiry was originally listed as being out 4-6 weeks.

It's been 13 weeks since his injury and still no update.
Ditch his ass. As soon as you ditch RJ and TPFKAU and Sal first. He's that level. No place here.

Reactions: SteveV
Our coach is apparently fucking oblivious to who has the character to close a match.

That's super concerning.

I'm almost home. I hope there is more discussion about this to follow.

As for this night: gahd fuckin damnit