The Eastern Conference Table After 3 Weeks....

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Two weeks on top. :D

sxlpbd.png

SKC is a good team so it will be a tough game however we have shown to come away with results against good teams. As far as I am concerned all of the teams we have faced so far have been good teams. Orlando is a good team that moves the ball well but can't really finish yet. Came away with a draw. We beat a good Revs team at home and quite frankly dominated them in the second half. And we came away with a point against a Colorado team that has young legs and very skilled individuals with the ball at their feet. So far I am very pleased. We have not played great except for one second half vs the Revs and we came away with 5 points. Lets hope for 3 points vs SKC.

Sorry - Revs stink right now. Useless team without Jermaine Jones. Drew with Montreal yesterday.

Sorry - Revs stink right now. Useless team without Jermaine Jones. Drew with Montreal yesterday.

Yeah, but a Montreal team that has been killing it in Champions League recently.

What's the reason for the bye's? I mean 4 clubs get a bye each week when I would have thought they can play against each other. Is it because of who they play against over a season?

What's the reason for the bye's? I mean 4 clubs get a bye each week when I would have thought they can play against each other. Is it because of who they play against over a season?

I would assume the idea is to have a consistent number of games every weekend across a season where the number of weeks is not equal to the number of games each team plays. It's this or have some epic break at some point in the season to make up for the fact that you don't have enough games to play.

I would assume the idea is to have a consistent number of games every weekend across a season where the number of weeks is not equal to the number of games each team plays. It's this or have some epic break at some point in the season to make up for the fact that you don't have enough games to play.

ic thanks for the info Falstur. It just seemed strange to me.

I know Jersey and Montreal didn't play last week because Montreal had a CCL game on Tuesday and the league reschedules games in that case.

Some of our play was rough, but to be honest I could not be happier with the start we have had, especially considering we were a new club with relatively modest expectations. Everything so far has met my expectations from our league position and our play to our fan turn out and support.