The People Want Poku (and Other Nycfc Players): Mls All-star Game Vote

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Vote early, vote often. Let's see NYC FC on the field for the MLS All-Star Game in Colorado...

http://www.mlssoccer.com/all-star/2...aunches-fan-voting-2015-att-mls-all-star-game

UPDATE: Unfortunately, you can only vote for players on the ballot even through social media. So no Poku. Read the full details here on social media voting:

http://www.mlssoccer.com/all-star/2015/vote/social-media

Also, if you score a goal in FIFA 15 with an MLS forward on the ballot (forwards only), that will also count as a vote. One goal equals one vote, there is no limit on goals. Any mode.

The NYCFC players on the ballot are:
Goalkeeper: Josh Saunders
Defenders: Chris Wingert, Jason Hernandez
Midfielders: Mehdi Ballouchy, Mix Diskerud, Ned Grabavoy
Forwards: Khiry Shelton, David Villa

Last edited:
Reactions: LostAnvil
Mix does, as well. One poor game. The record may not show it, but he's been a stalwart in midfield. Saunders has leveld off - some fantastic saves, but suboptimal beyond that.

Saunders has leveld off - some fantastic saves, but suboptimal beyond that.
No, I cannot accept that. If you're going there, to actually use the word "suboptimal," I can't imagine applying that to Saunders. Of all the suboptimal crappiness we've endured so far this suboptimal season you'd really pick Saunders as the poster boy for suboptimal play?

Nah.

Dem's fightin' words. Suboptimal ones, of course.

No, I cannot accept that. If you're going there, to actually use the word "suboptimal," I can't imagine applying that to Saunders. Of all the suboptimal crappiness we've endured so far this suboptimal season you'd really pick Saunders as the poster boy for suboptimal play?

Nah.

Dem's fightin' words. Suboptimal ones, of course.
I think suboptimal is pretty apt for him. He's been great for us because our piss poor defense highlights his shot stopping, his greatest competency.

Nevertheless, he's extremely incompetent in every other phase of the game. His kicking is horrible. His throwing is hardly mediocre and inarguably late without fail. His positioning and line-leaving decisions are gross arguments against NYC being a first division team.

He has saved our ass almost every game from losing by more than we have. He is not close to an all star. We have no one who deserves to be an all star

Reactions: Drainyoo