The Rush Hour Rally.

How can I get is video over to you so that we can share it on here
Just keep content related to this topic in the same thread. It's easier to search if everything is organized. If you wanted to share info from another website you can link the site and copy/paste the content.

Reactions: BRW1216
Choochoo-Small.jpg

Interesting. I think it needs drummers that can play in unison to make it work, though.
I'm usually on the drums and one of our other guys follows me but I was leading the rally getting everybody into it. When we play Montreal Saturday we will try it again REMEMBER MINUTE 60.

Reactions: SFphoto
Can we do anything organically as supporters? I'd really like for Americans to stop trying so hard to copy European or South American soccer culture. Its gotten to the point that it seems so try-hard, and as if many American fans need to prove how much we can love soccer. Especially when some people are concerned with "how cool it will look on TV".....

Im a NYCFC fan and even I immediately thought "Man City Lite" when I saw the original post. Doing the poznan just comes off as unoriginal and something biters do. (and yeah, this alternative still seems too similar in my view) Yeah yeah, I know soccer fans around the world borrow things from different cultures...but do we really need to borrow something from Manchester when NYC is rich in sporting culture and overall culture?

Lets start our own celebrations and customs. Yeah CFG is why we have a team...but screw copying Manchester's footballing culture. New York City has tons of culture (especially sporting culture) that can inspire and influence NYCFC fandom.

Last edited:
I'd really like for Americans to stop trying so hard to copy European or South American soccer culture.
This is a recurring theme. It needs (1) ideas and (2) action to get people behind the new idea.

Ideas can be categorized by (1) chants or (2) moves. Sometimes these go together.

So what are the ideas? And then let's get some action behind them.

Fwiw the most ny sports idea I've seen was on this forum somewhere. To do the j e t s jets jets jets chant with j o s h josh josh josh.

My chant idea is in my signature. But frankly we haven't exactly been living up to it.

Reactions: Jack