Third Rail Chants Recorded

Speaking of which, we should try and get our own section for when the stadium actually gets built. Too late for YS since we're all scattered but something to think about. This is a fun group.
238 still has space and is not claimed by TR. The section has been gaining traction with a few groups...who knows maybe we can all work together towards getting a proper section one day.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
Speaking of which, we should try and get our own section for when the stadium actually gets built. Too late for YS since we're all scattered but something to think about. This is a fun group.
I'm not trying to hate on third rail or anything but to be honest I think we would be a way better supporter group then them.

Reactions: Drainyoo
Definitely as we see how things pan out when the season is underway. We could work on our own section in the SSS.

This would be amazeballs.

Always open for suggestions lads. Just had to get something out there cause ppl were complaining. Always time to add more chants here and there. Unfortunately I wasn't at the recording session as I have some pretty basic and simple chants I would like to add that everyone can sing along to.

I think a lot of people in this thread believe we've magically transported to a country that has entire stadium engagement. These songs/chants are meant for the supporters sections, or at least to start in them. Stadiums can't even get people to chant "de-fense" and you think the whole stadium is going to be really energized by your NEW. YORK. CITY. chant... (college football and basketball don't count either, that's 10s of thousands of 18-22 year olds drunk)

Six complainers on a forum aren't going to revolutionize American sports or American soccer, especially with pointless bitching. Take some initiative if you think you have the answers. My guess is you'll be sitting on your hands in the stadium. As for TR caring about forum members, I can't speak for them, but my uneducated guess says that was started by people in here doing nothing to foster the supporter culture but bitching and moaning.

I think a lot of people in this thread believe we've magically transported to a country that has entire stadium engagement. These songs/chants are meant for the supporters sections, or at least to start in them. Stadiums can't even get people to chant "de-fense" and you think the whole stadium is going to be really energized by your NEW. YORK. CITY. chant... (college football and basketball don't count either, that's 10s of thousands of 18-22 year olds drunk)

Six complainers on a forum aren't going to revolutionize American sports or American soccer, especially with pointless bitching. Take some initiative if you think you have the answers. My guess is you'll be sitting on your hands in the stadium. As for TR caring about forum members, I can't speak for them, but my uneducated guess says that was started by people in here doing nothing to foster the supporter culture but bitching and moaning.
No need to get defensive. This is how ideas are made. Third Rail wouldn't exist if people didn't get together and iron out a plan.

Reactions: Fabio
I agree with you. I do think those chants are a step in the right direction. I know they have a whole book of them as well. So this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: BToto920
No need to get defensive. This is how ideas are made. Third Rail wouldn't exist if people didn't get together and iron out a plan.

It's not defensive, it's realistic. I have a million issues with Third Rail, but I don't see anyone here making ideas.

EDIT: And just like the opinions that Third Rail suck, my opinion is that "NEW.YORK.CITY" chants will have a shelf life of 14 seconds and a span of 25 people in the vicinity.

Reactions: Ambro
It's not defensive, it's realistic. I have a million issues with Third Rail, but I don't see anyone here making ideas.

EDIT: And just like the opinions that Third Rail suck, my opinion is that "NEW.YORK.CITY" chants will have a shelf life of 14 seconds and a span of 25 people in the vicinity.
There's no ideas here, the ideas are in the Songs/Chants section. There's probably hundreds of suggestions over there.

There's plenty of suggestions in the chants/song section.
TR is the only recognized SG so they're responsibly for the atmosphere. And if they come up wth chants people will rightfully critique and criticize. I think a lot more of us are supportive than not.

Last edited:
There's no ideas here, the ideas are in the Songs/Chants section. There's probably hundreds of suggestions over there.

And they're all lost. I think the chant/song selection issue is a problem there and a problem here. Whether its FB or Forum, deciding on a song isn't going to happen on the internet. I also think 4 people singing in a studio changes how something sounds. Engagement is absolutely the number one factor to something being great. So that much I agree with, but meeting at 14 different bars or not going to anything that involves singing/chanting is going to affect people learning or buying into songs.

Reactions: BToto920
And they're all lost. I think the chant/song selection issue is a problem there and a problem here. Whether its FB or Forum, deciding on a song isn't going to happen on the internet. I also think 4 people singing in a studio changes how something sounds. Engagement is absolutely the number one factor to something being great. So that much I agree with, but meeting at 14 different bars or not going to anything that involves singing/chanting is going to affect people learning or buying into songs.
Well the TR group is closed off so I really couldn't tell you what they're doing behind the scenes to make sure the members going to the games are familiar wth the chants.

We are having a viewing party at Nevada Smiths for the Carolina Challenge Cup. Come down, watch the game with us and offer up some chants. This is the first time we will be able to watch our boys, while all together, to foster the chanting atmosphere. It is a very difficult thing to do when we are not all together and split up throughout the stadium.

The atmosphere, originally, needs to be generated out of the supporters section, but not having everyone, Third Rail members or not, sitting in the supporters section, the first few games are going to be a bit of trial and error.

Realistically, I do not think there is anyway possible for us to come out of the gate with an amazing atmosphere. These things take time and evolve.

But as I mentioned above, please come to the viewing party at Nevada Smiths on Saturday, February 21st from 5:30 -9:30 and sing and chant. Maybe we can get some awesome new chants that we haven't thought of yet and we can record those.

All are welcome. It is not just for TR members. We don't take attendance.

There are plenty of good ideas coming from this forum. Look around.

You're right. Just like NEW YORK YANKEES and LETS GO METS would never work as well. Good point.