Tim Leiweke Claims Nycfc Sold 24,000 Season Tickets

I don't believe it simply because if it were true, wouldn't they be singing it from every rooftop by now?

Can't be true.

I don't believe it simply because if it were true, wouldn't they be singing it from every rooftop by now?

Can't be true.

Hard to say. CFG are not the type to blow their own trumpets by advertising stuff such as this. When they do make such announcements, it's generally used as an ice-breaker in order to set the stage for unveiling something new. It's not really CFG's style to just release a statement saying "by the way, we've now hit 20k season tickets, isn't that awesome?"

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
The only thing that would be better than selling that many tickets would be not having a press release for it.

That's exactly the kind of "we don't celebrate meeting expectations" attitude I want the club to have all the time. Except on the field - where I firmly believe in celebrating and shit talking to the fullest extent.

You mean there aren't.
There aren't no news... absolutely no one has followed up on this bombshell in the entire MLS media group. The only one who mentioned it at all was EOS, who essentially said "I know people" and "it can't possibly be true". So like I said, nothing.

I can only imagine that MLS applied their considerable pressure to the media types that are beholden to them and squashed it. Mind-blowing. This makes me think Leiwinke was drunk and wrong when he said it.

There aren't no news... absolutely no one has followed up on this bombshell in the entire MLS media group. The only one who mentioned it at all was EOS, who essentially said "I know people" and "it can't possibly be true". So like I said, nothing.

I can only imagine that MLS applied their considerable pressure to the media types that are beholden to them and squashed it. Mind-blowing. This makes me think Leiwinke was drunk and wrong when he said it.
Dude, when I'm drunk, I'm usually right. Admittedly obnoxious about it, but almost certainly right.

Fabio/Napoli...I will personally PM and Email you the minute I see official word on tickets sold. Trust me, if an official number is released, you will not miss it here or on bigsoccer.

Reactions: Gene and einwindir
index.php

Reactions: Kjbert