Why No News About The Season Tickets Sold By The Nycfc ?

What is everyone's thoughts as for parking? My plan, for matches I don't take Metro North or other means, is to park at the mall. I've gone to Yankee games and I think it's $20, or if you get there a couple hours early, it goes by their hourly rate with a total $10 max. It's a relatively short walk plus you can do things at the mall, Applebee's always seems like a hit because they have more reasonable beer prices than the bars (not my kind of food though.)
How close is the mall to the stadium?

What is everyone's thoughts as for parking? My plan, for matches I don't take Metro North or other means, is to park at the mall. I've gone to Yankee games and I think it's $20, or if you get there a couple hours early, it goes by their hourly rate with a total $10 max. It's a relatively short walk plus you can do things at the mall, Applebee's always seems like a hit because they have more reasonable beer prices than the bars (not my kind of food though.)

You can get parking there for $15 if you buy it online beforehand or through your phone on the best parking app.

Reactions: 413Blue